cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ken242
Expert

sky sports mix

this now tv havieing sky sport mixs on here as it launch on the 24th at 12.30  on that day . thanks ?

276 REPLIES 276
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

NOW TV does not broadcast Sky Mix, so if you could show us where you saw this advertised that'd be really useful.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

just thought i would let all the rugby fans know that stade fraincais v montpellier this weekend is only on sky  mix, come on sky you have a big enough platform to also put it on  one of the other channels,why are you depriving people of sport when they are paying good money to watch this.

Legend 5
Legend 5

wb @Anonymous User  thanks for letting folk know that a certain Rubgy match is not available on Now.  Will you also be letting folk know when content is on BT Sport or Sky Sports Red button so they don't waste their money there either?  Very kind of you to take the time to do so if you are planning on doing so.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi, i notice that there is no rugby on sky this sunday except one top 14 game that is on sky mix,can anyone tell me where the sense is,in this.

Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User some of it is on BT sports https://btsportbusiness.com/live-fixtures/?sport=rugby&sort= so this will be part of reason. Apart from the Now audience, sky mix is available on Virgin and I would assume Sky without the sports subscription.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
  • I have subscribed to sky sports package so we can watch rugby union. Now I find that French Top 14 matches are being broadcast on Sports mix. This is totally not what was advertised. I am really disappointed with Sky. Why would they do this? It's bad enough  that so little rugby is broadcast anyhow and that all the Irish, Scottish and Wlsh matches are broadcast for free on their local BBC channels whereas we have to pay to watch England. I am so fed up.

@ken242 wrote:

this now tv havieing sky sport mixs on here as it launch on the 24th at 12.30  on that day . thanks ?

@ken242 wrote:

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It looks like Netball is only being broadcast on Sky Sports Mix too now. I only bought the Now tv box to watch last season's superleague. Surely the whole point of Now tv is to enable people who don't want the full Sky package to be able to pay to watch programmes of interest. If I take a standard Sky original contract for £22 per month I can watch Sky Sports Mix but if I buy a one month £33.99 Sky Sports Pass through Now tv I can't. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

If I take a standard Sky original contract for £22 per month I can watch Sky Sports Mix but if I buy a one month £33.99 Sky Sports Pass through Now tv I can't. 

I suppose Sky Sport Mix isn't available as it isn't a premium channel as such.  On Virgin, you don't get it on the basic TV packs even if you have Sky Sports. But then I suppose it should be part of the Now TV Entertainment pack...

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

I can confirm that as a Virgin TV subscriber, even I don't subscribe to any of the Sky Sports channels I am able to view Sky Sports Mix on channel 517...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:

I can confirm that as a Virgin TV subscriber, even I don't subscribe to any of the Sky Sports channels I am able to view Sky Sports Mix on channel 517...

@SeeMoreDigital Only if you have M+ package or higher.

https://my.virginmedia.com/content/dam/virgoBrowse/docs/VirginMediaTVChannelGuide.pdf

Not on player nor more and only HD on XL.

(that will all read like gobbleygook unless you have virgin)