cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ken242
Expert

sky sports mix

this now tv havieing sky sport mixs on here as it launch on the 24th at 12.30  on that day . thanks ?

276 REPLIES 276
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

That sounds great fun, I'd definitely watch that myself. I imagine Sky have decided to put that on the Mix channel as it is likely to appeal to a wide range of people, especially children, and so it fits in well with their promoting of the channel to subscribers who only have the entertainment packages, plus it might be a little too niche to devote time on the main sports channels. 

Unfortunately NOW TV have no plans at the moment to feature the Mix channel, the most recent comment from the Team on the subject was made here

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Sports/sky-sports-mix/m-p/393253/highlight/true#M6323

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the welcome and the quick reply.

I don't have a problem with it being on Sky Sports Mix; I just don't understand the value of having it exclusive to Sky Sports Mix (I thought the aim of Mix is to promote content from the pay channels?). Why not show it simultaneouly on Mix and maybe either Sky Sports 4 or 5? Most of the DRL events are scheduled to be shown at 9pm on a Monday evening, a time when Sky Sports generally only has live content on one of its six sports channels (football on Sky Sports 1) - the rest of the content at that time is mostly repeats, so even if it is considered a "little too niche", I'm sure for many NOW TV sports subscribers it would still be preferable to have additional new content and four channels showing repeats, rather than five channels showing repeats.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

That's a good point. I'd suggest you pass on your thoughts to Sky Sports direct as they are the ones responsible for scheduling on their channels. You can contact them here

http://www.skysports.com/contact-us

or tweet them @skysports

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Some time ago, @Andy submitted the following post: -

@Andy wrote:

....I'd suggest you pass on your thoughts to Sky Sports direct as they are the ones responsible for scheduling on their channels. You can contact them here: http://www.skysports.com/contact-us or tweet them @Anonymous User

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It is available on NOW TV.  I am watching the highlights as I speak, on Sky Sports 3 via NOW TV ... exactly the same as on the Sky satellite TV subscription service.

Wlat

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can you be watching the highlights of a game that has not yet happened.....I presume you mean tomorrow. VERY disappointing service from NowTV not making Sky Sports Mix available to sports pass subscribers

@Anonymous User wrote:

It is available on NOW TV.  I am watching the highlights as I speak, on Sky Sports 3 via NOW TV ... exactly the same as on the Sky satellite TV subscription service.

Wlat

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think you are confusing ODI with Rugby?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Very dissapointing not to be able to watch this game.  Though the SKY website says that we can watch it on NOW tv on SKY MIX channel.  any suggestions?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think you are confussing the the rugby with the ODI cricket.  as it is said it's (rugby) is not cricket!!  William.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I think you are confusing ODI with Rugby?

LOL!  This explains all the confusion.  The original poster did not specify that he was referring to a rugby match.  Smiley LOL

The South Africa vs Australia cricket series started today and IS being broadcast on Sky and NOW TV.  As I do not follow rugby, I had no idea that there was a South Africa v Australia rugby match today.

Soz ...

P.S.  The Sky Mix channel is not, and never has been available on NOW TV.

Wlat