cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ken242
Expert

sky sports mix

this now tv havieing sky sport mixs on here as it launch on the 24th at 12.30  on that day . thanks ?

276 REPLIES 276
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Andy 

Hows things?

This is something i am trying to find out i have also had my TeamLeader email off to the powers that be to find out if there is any plans for it to be added to the Sports pass. I find it strange that it hasn't been added already. I'll let you know if hear anything back.

Cheers

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Ah ye sorry, I meant adding the idea to the forum's ideas board

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Ideas-for-NOW-TV/idb-p/My_Ideas

and then there is somewhere people can show their support. I know you're doing your best to raise the issue with the powers that be, so I wasn't having a go at you about that! 😉 Keep up the good work! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ahh @Andy

No sweat do you want the whole thread moved over?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User Is there anyway we can get a request for Sky Sports Mix to be added to the NOW TV Sports Pass (which I think is probably the best compromise rather than including it with the Entertainment Pass) added to the forum's Ideas Board.

Either would do.  Given the point of the Mix channel is that it is a taster channel to tempt people to subscribe to Sports, then the Entertainment channel would be most appropriate.   And it would allow me to get the odd bonus sporting event when I don't have a sports pass.

Of course if you you could do it in the next five hours I could watch tonight's Real Madrid game.  (or by 21st May for the Barcelona game)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was going to start a monthly subscription to Sports at the start of June to cover the Lions tour to NZ and the summers cricket.

Having read this thread I doubt I will now, I don't want to find I can't see a days play of a test or a rugby game because it's been bumped to Sky Sports Mix.

thinking of going to TalkTalk who I understand have SS Mix on their service.

Disapointing,

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I was going to start a monthly subscription to Sports at the start of June to cover the Lions tour to NZ and the summers cricket.  Having read this thread I doubt I will now, I don't want to find I can't see a days play of a test or a rugby game because it's been bumped to Sky Sports Mix.

thinking of going to TalkTalk who I understand have SS Mix on their service.

Disapointing,

@Anonymous User I think you will be safe with the Rugby given the games start at 8.30am, so I can't see any issue with them being on Sky Sports 1 as stated.   Cricket may be a different matter as there are lots of games.  The main England tests and one dayers will be on, but other games may well move to Sky Mix, expecially when The Open is on   http://www.skysports.com/watch/cricket-on-sky.  Monthly pass is £25/month at the moment, though Now may well have other incentives during the summer as they have in the past.

http://www.skysports.com/watch/rugby-union-on-sky/competitions/british-and-irish-lions

SAT 3RD JUNE

• Provincial Union XV
  • 08:35
  • British and Irish Lions

British & Irish Lions, Sky Sports 1 HD (08:00)

WED 7TH JUNE

• Blues

SAT 10TH JUNE

• Crusaders

TUE 13TH JUNE

• Highlanders

SAT 17TH JUNE

• New Zealand Maori

TUE 20TH JUNE

• Chiefs

SAT 24TH JUNE

• New Zealand

British & Irish Lions, Sky Sports 1 HD (07:00)

TUE 27TH JUNE

• Hurricanes

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just looked and it's still showing as £33 a month.

think I will go the TalkTalk route as for the same price I get the Sports channels including SS Mix and can record.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It looks like TalkTalk no longer have SSM so I wont be going to them after all.

Looks like no sport for me this summer!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Haskins wrote:

Just looked and it's still showing as £33 a month.

@Anonymous User  It is £25/month until midnight tomorrow I will send you code in PM.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So Sky advertise "watch every game live on Sky Sports" and you can't watch "every game" with a sports pass. Misleading  at best.