cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ken242
Expert

sky sports mix

this now tv havieing sky sport mixs on here as it launch on the 24th at 12.30  on that day . thanks ?

276 REPLIES 276
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

IDEAS FOR NOW TV  

I searched and didn't see it, but surely given the demand isn't providing SKY SPORTS SIX (sic)  a good idea?  I don't care if it is via the Entertainment or the Sports pass, but it should be there.

And while you are at it can the red button streams also be part of the Sports Pass.

At last it makes the idea page...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

vc3, thanks for that link. My TV mag listing was wrong then. Phew!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I completely agree with you.

It should be made clear at the time of purchase that the Sky Sports Pass does not give full access to all Sky Sports.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was looking forward to watching the Madrid Tennis Final on Sunday evening May 14th at 5pm.

But having looked at the schedules, it's ONLY on Sky Sports Mix, not on Sky Sports 1,2,3,4 or 5.

In the past, NowTV customers have been told we don't need Mix as we have 1 to 5.

Granted, there is a lot of clashing live sport but this needs sorting.

I'd intended having a week pass, but what's the point when the final can't be viewed.

Please can a Sky agent tell us what Sky's solution to this this please ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us, Sorry to hear that your not happy with the content available on the Sports pass. The thing is with the content available is some content will be spread out across all channels. with the Tennis this is available to watch on Sky Sports 1,3 and Mix at different times through out the tournament. However with Mix they get some content that is exclusive to that channel only this channel is not part of the Sports pass with Now TV nor Sky it is a channel on its own available to all Sky TV customers only even if they don't have sports with Sky. This is away for Sky to offer Sporting content to their own TV customers Exclusively who don't have sports as a thank-you for being with Sky. They're is no plans unfortunately for the Sky Sports Mix channel to be on Now TV for that reason and we're not aware of this changing anytime in the future. The content that plays out therefore comes down to Sky directly and they determine which programs air on which channel.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Eddie-M

That's a politicians answer - ie not an answer at all. Mix is supposed to show content that matches one of the other channels, so NowTV customers should not be missing out.

You are missing out on my money though as I spotted it. You'll probably have a lot of complaints and refunds to handle after Sunday for those who have paid and not realised yet. It could also be seen as a tool for you to drive NowTV customers towards full subscriptions.......

I see my post has been moved, which is fine. Looking back through the thread, this is not the first example of this. Not impressed at all, Mr Sky.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You are absolutely right about Eddie-M's replies. They are all complete generic waffle and worthless.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

As Now TV is owned by Sky plc please can someone from Sky comment on the Madrid Open Final reschedule to Mix. Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

"You'll probably have a lot of complaints and refunds to handle after Sunday for those who have paid and not realised yet."

That's what I said on Friday. Reading newer posts, I and many others were right. Enjoy processing all the refunds and complaints at NowTV.....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Enjoy processing all the refunds and complaints at NowTV.....

Even if there are complaints they will just ignore them.   That's my experience.   As it happened my weekly pass expired earlier in the day so I didn't get a day pass.   I think you just have to accept that aside from football and formula 1 every other sport can be shunted off to Sky Sports Mix.  This week a test match and the tennis final.  Next week The Rome Masters will be kicked off for a Premier League game with nothing at stake.