cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ken242
Expert

sky sports mix

this now tv havieing sky sport mixs on here as it launch on the 24th at 12.30  on that day . thanks ?

276 REPLIES 276
Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi Ian to late now i suppose for me to get a refund for sky sport pass but I cancelled last month, today they have done it again NOT PUT THE FINAL  of the Madrid ATP tennis I was so glad I cancelled the pass when I saw this. ratbags have put it on skymix. cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sadly the email addresses have been removed from your post...

Also, if you look at the 'buy sports pass' on the NOW TV website, on the Day Pass it clearly says "Get 24 hours access to every Sky Sports channel with the Sky Sports Day Pass".

...but not Sky Sports Mix (legal?)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The email was removed automatically by the forum - but I retyped it manually with spaces:

v i e w e r R @ s k y . u k

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Absolutely outrageous! I purchased the SKY Sports pass yesterday in the hope of watching two semi-finals and the final. Out of all that, I was able to watch only one semi-final. It borders on false advertising, and just goes to show you how much they take their customers for granted. I'll certainly steer clear from the products marked with the SKY logo from now on. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I receive Sky Sports mix on now tv

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

How can I receive Sky Sports mix on now tv

You can't @Anonymous User... It's not available on the NOW TV service.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

?????

Should have read the small print!

Paid for a weekend pass to watch the Magic Weekend of RL to find 1st two games, today, are on Sky MIX which apparantly is not included in Nowtv psports package????

Anyone know why not?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

....Sky MIX which apparantly is not included in Nowtv psports package????

Anyone know why not?

Various NOW TV personnel have answered that question within this topic 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

dont know why sky mix is not included in the package,but it is high time it was,i have been banging on about this for quite a while about this,wish more people would get involved with this and complain to sky.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

If you guys want Sky Sports Mix to be added to the NOW TV platform I suggest that you post your requests here: -

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Ideas-for-NOW-TV/Re-sky-sports-mix/idc-p/427395