cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
skippy2
Contributor 1

Re: New Sky sports channel

hi Ian to late now i suppose for me to get a refund for sky sport pass but I cancelled last month, today they have done it again NOT PUT THE FINAL  of the Madrid ATP tennis I was so glad I cancelled the pass when I saw this. ratbags have put it on skymix. cheers

0 Thanks
Alfo
First Poster

How can I receive Sky Sports mix on now tv

0 Thanks
SeeMoreDigital Champion 5
Champion 5

@Alfo wrote:

How can I receive Sky Sports mix on now tv

You can't @Alfo... It's not available on the NOW TV service.

• If I've been helpful please press the THANKS button • If I've been really helpful please also press the ACCEPT SOLUTION button • Please note: I'm not a NOW TV employee, I'm a regular NOW TV customer, like you! •

LG TV 1 = Model no: 43UH668V | Software: 04.30.70 | OS: webOS 3.31 • LG TV 2 = Model no: 65UH770V | Software: 04.31.10 | webOS •

All TV's = NOW TV app: 2.27.0 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • Networking Spec = ISP: Virgin Media (75Mbps) | Devices connection type: Wired | IP address type: Fixed (device permitting) •

0 Thanks
rinacole
First Poster

Re: Madrid Tennis Final on Sports Mix ONLY, not on NowTV

So livid, buying 24 hour passes for tennis, now not on Now TV to see Madrid Open Men's Final!!!!! Get with the programme, I cannot afford the full Sky Package, pensioner, so got the Now TV box, what a waste of money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pay us back!!!

Alex0
First Poster

Absolutely outrageous! I purchased the SKY Sports pass yesterday in the hope of watching two semi-finals and the final. Out of all that, I was able to watch only one semi-final. It borders on false advertising, and just goes to show you how much they take their customers for granted. I'll certainly steer clear from the products marked with the SKY logo from now on. 

Gotya
First Poster

Re: sky sports mix

If Ian771 has had his money refunded I am certainly going for it.
Ian771
Contributor 4

Please do. It was easy. Just say it was scheduled in your TV Mag. It was in mine, so you have a good case.

Good luck

Ian

0 Thanks
cyclingjohny
Contributor 1

sky sports mix

hi ,just noticed top 14 rugby quarter final,is only on sky sports mix,i am really starting to consider cancelling my subsciption to now tv if sky keep putting top sports on mix,especially when you see the crap on the other channels at the same time.

0 Thanks
doppelganger
Regular 3

Re: Madrid Tennis Final on Sports Mix ONLY, not on NowTV

"You'll probably have a lot of complaints and refunds to handle after Sunday for those who have paid and not realised yet."

That's what I said on Friday. Reading newer posts, I and many others were right. Enjoy processing all the refunds and complaints at NowTV.....

0 Thanks
JRob
First Poster

I also could not understand why I could not get the Madrid tennis semi and final since it was advertised to be on Sky sports 3.  I complained via Now tv live chat and got a refund for my week pass which was purchased to watch the tennis.  They did not seem to know (or tell me) that the tennis was on  a channel called sports mix which is unavailable on Now tv. Getting a refund was not a satisfactory solution since we wanted to see the tennis.  I had thought that Now tv was a good way of getting to see some sports events, however, if this happens again it could spell the end of Now tv, for me at least. This needs to be sorted out with Sky who I believe own Now tv. Why would they want to sabotage their own company?