cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ken242
Expert

sky sports mix

this now tv havieing sky sport mixs on here as it launch on the 24th at 12.30  on that day . thanks ?

276 REPLIES 276
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your reply Eddie-M.

But had I known on Monday when I purchased the weekly pass that I would not be able to watch the final, I would not have bothered!

Who wants to watch '25 episodes' only to find out that the grand finale episode 26 is not available.

What is annoying me the most is my TV Mag has the final listed on Sky Sports 3.  So it has been moved by Sky who owns Now TV.

Please can I have the email address for Now TV customer service as I cannot find it on your website.

Thanks

Ian

Anonymous User
Not applicable

To email us you would need to log in to your account go to the Contact us section and click on Send Message. Guides in the TV Magazines are distributed to them days ahead and so they cannot be 100% coorect due to changes in Scheduling. Which is why the Guide on our website is best to use in future as it has the most up to date Scheduling.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Eddie. I know it is a guide. But how can we find out how and why it was changed?

In its place is a documentary on the 1988 Olympic games!  

Just does not make any sense to broadcast c99% of the matches on Sky Sports 1 to​ 5 and then move the FINAL to Mix so Now TV customers cannot see it?

I have no idea how many customers buy weekly passes for the ATP tour but this will do Now TV no favours.

I for one will not be back and will be complaining.

Thanks

Ian

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Completely understand @Anonymous User

I have raised this to our Content Team also to find out the reasons for this and to find out if there is any plans at all to bring the Mix channel to Now TV.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Eddie-M

Please ignore my last message - I finally found a way to get to "live chat".

I was offered a full £10.99 refund or another weekly pass. 

I took the money!

Thanks again for your help.

If those marketing guys in Sky think that Sport Mix will get Now TV customers to move to full Sky, I think they dropped the ball!

Bye

Ian

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ian77 - there is now yet another channel called "Sky Sports - the players" (launched May 8th) which will be showing the finals of the IPL. See the tv guide, currently Saturday 20th the semi finals only on "the players".

Presumably yet another channel not included in the 'all Sky Sports channels' NOW TV passes.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the tip Mikeysteam, but I don't watch the IPL.

Plus, I am now done with Sky / Now TV.  Sky Sports Mix is now a swear word in my house.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Ian77 - there is now yet another channel called "Sky Sports - the players" (launched May 8th) which will be showing the finals of the IPL. See the tv guide, currently Saturday 20th the semi finals only on "the players".

Presumably yet another channel not included in the 'all Sky Sports channels' NOW TV passes.

Sky Sports The Players is Sky Sports 4 and available.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Eddie-M

Thanks for your message yesterday:

"To email us you would need to log in to your account go to the Contact us section and click on Send Message"

I must be thick - but then I go to that section, there is no "Send Message" option?  Am I looking on the right place?

Btw - Last night, half way throught the second semifinal at 10:30pm, the transmission moved to Sky Sport Mix so I did not see the end of the match. 

I was going to buy another pass for the Rome Masters (starts tomorrow) - but I cannot be bothered now.  I don't trust your scheduling.  

Thanks

Ian

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Who wants to watch '25 episodes' only to find out that the grand finale episode 26 is not available.

Sadly it is a fact of life with Sky/Now.  Watch something like The Walking Dead or the tennis and they take it off with no notice just are you are going to watch the final.  Not even an as live re-run just highlights at 1am...