cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: sky sports mix

I have bought a week to watch the ATP masters in Madrid. All the  matches are on Sports 1-5. 

But on Saturday the second semi final will be on Mix at 2030.   So will not see it.  Thanks Now TV.

Annoyingly​ Sky Sports 1 is repeated some non live event at the same time so what is their problem?

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

vc13
Expert 2

@Anonymous User wrote:

Annoyingly​ Sky Sports 1 is repeated some non live event at the same time so what is their problem?

@Anonymous User - You mean the "as live" premier league game.  I normally avoid the football results all day to watch that, though I suspect they will announce all the scores on the 5.30 game between Stoke and Arsenal.

Besides the ATP is simulcast on Sky Sports 3 at 8.30pm  

http://www.skysports.com/watch/tv-guide/13-05-2017

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

vc13
Expert 2

IDEAS FOR NOW TV  

I searched and didn't see it, but surely given the demand isn't providing SKY SPORTS SIX (sic)  a good idea?  I don't care if it is via the Entertainment or the Sports pass, but it should be there.

And while you are at it can the red button streams also be part of the Sports Pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

vc3, thanks for that link. My TV mag listing was wrong then. Phew!!

0 Thanks
martymix88
Advocate

You say Now TV and Sky do not see this as a problem. But it is for me and many others who have paid 2 months subscription on the premise that we would get all Sky sports. However, NOW tv has let us down with no mention of Sky sport mix, I think a refund for the IPL cricket matches missed should be in order. Thank you

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Here is a follow up to my rant on the ATP Masters 1000 Madrid coverage.

It is now Friday 12 May 2017, quarter finals day. The 4th match on tonight 8:30pm is only on Sky Mix, so Now TV customers cannot watch it.

This is like watching a season of a show (episodes 1 to 26) and when you get to episode 23 – you don’t get to see it! Thanks Now TV! Thanks Sky!

I cannot be bothered to see what is SO important on Sky 1-5 at 8:30pm as it will just wind me up more!

This will probably be the last time I buy a sports pass until Sky Mix is added to Now TV.

Bye (forever!?)

0 Thanks
doppelganger
Expert

Madrid Tennis Final on Sports Mix ONLY, not on NowTV

I was looking forward to watching the Madrid Tennis Final on Sunday evening May 14th at 5pm.

But having looked at the schedules, it's ONLY on Sky Sports Mix, not on Sky Sports 1,2,3,4 or 5.

In the past, NowTV customers have been told we don't need Mix as we have 1 to 5.

Granted, there is a lot of clashing live sport but this needs sorting.

I'd intended having a week pass, but what's the point when the final can't be viewed.

Please can a Sky agent tell us what Sky's solution to this this please ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: Madrid Tennis Final on Sports Mix ONLY, not on NowTV

Hi @doppelganger

Thanks for getting in touch with us, Sorry to hear that your not happy with the content available on the Sports pass. The thing is with the content available is some content will be spread out across all channels. with the Tennis this is available to watch on Sky Sports 1,3 and Mix at different times through out the tournament. However with Mix they get some content that is exclusive to that channel only this channel is not part of the Sports pass with Now TV nor Sky it is a channel on its own available to all Sky TV customers only even if they don't have sports with Sky. This is away for Sky to offer Sporting content to their own TV customers Exclusively who don't have sports as a thank-you for being with Sky. They're is no plans unfortunately for the Sky Sports Mix channel to be on Now TV for that reason and we're not aware of this changing anytime in the future. The content that plays out therefore comes down to Sky directly and they determine which programs air on which channel.

Cheers

0 Thanks
anthony1988
Advocate

This is nonsense. So I've bought a weekly sports pass specifically to watch the Madrid Open and can't watch the final (or tonight's quarter final) because Sky Sports Mix isn't a 'sports' channel?!! What's the point? Sounds like a scam.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The IPL Grand Final better not be on Sports Mix is all I can say.  Ive only purchased NowTV for the IPL Cricket, and thus far its been disappointing that weekend games are on Mix and thats when I have the most time to watch.