cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ken242
Expert

sky sports mix

this now tv havieing sky sport mixs on here as it launch on the 24th at 12.30  on that day . thanks ?

276 REPLIES 276
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Eddie-M, please explain this. In my TV mag, the Sunday schedule has the Madrid final on a normal Sky channel. This has now been moved to Mix.  I suspect this happened as Andy Murray has been knocked out. So as usual with Sky it is all about the money. With lower advertising revenue it has been relegated to Mix.

I will never buy another sports pass again.  

Not that lossing one customer will lower the share price!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

PS. Eddie-M. I have just reread your comments. Are you saying​, people on Now TV who have watched the whole of the Madrid Open, around 50-60 hours from last Monday to Saturday will not be able to watch the final?

But People on cheap Sky will have access to Mix and probably don't follow sport that much?

WTF

Anonymous User
Not applicable
This is nonsense. So I've bought a weekly sports pass specifically to watch the Madrid Open and can't watch the final (or tonight's quarter final) because Sky Sports Mix isn't a 'sports' channel?!! What's the point? Sounds like a scam.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The IPL Grand Final better not be on Sports Mix is all I can say.  Ive only purchased NowTV for the IPL Cricket, and thus far its been disappointing that weekend games are on Mix and thats when I have the most time to watch.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So livid, buying 24 hour passes for tennis, now not on Now TV to see Madrid Open Men's Final!!!!! Get with the programme, I cannot afford the full Sky Package, pensioner, so got the Now TV box, what a waste of money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pay us back!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just want to warn everyone that the Sky Sports Pass, charged at the full rate of Sky Sports, does not include access to Sky Sports Mix. This channel has been set up to remove certain key games from all sports (Cricket, Tennis etc) so that you are forced to buy a Sky 12 month contract.

You will not be able to follow competitions in full.

Personally, i will be cancelling my NOW TV sports pass as it is incomplete and missleading.

Note to NOW TV - You really should have a warning on your website stating that the pass DOES NOT ENABLE ACCCESS TO ALL SKY SPORTS.

Subscribers - vote with your feet.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Folks,

First off we completely understand any frustration you may have regarding the Sport content and what is shown and what is not however Now TV does not advertise to show all Sporting programming. We also do not advertise to have Sky Sports Mix as part of the Sports Pass with Now TV, The Mix channel is not part of the Sports package with Sky nor Now TV and we do not advertise it as such it is a standalone channel available to Sky TV customers which Sky has not made available to us here at Now TV. For the most up to date scheduling we would recommend keeping an eye on our website under Sports where you will find a up to date TV Guide and the Sky Sports website here http://www.skysports.com/watch/tv-guide for any changes as these do happen on a daily basis and are out of our control.

Thanks

Eddie

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Eddie-M - thanks - but you have not replied to my questions.

Rgds

Ian

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It is quite damaging to the customer experience that sky sports mix is not on nowtv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It is quite damgaging to the customer experience that sky sports mix is not on nowtv