cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ken242
Expert

sky sports mix

this now tv havieing sky sport mixs on here as it launch on the 24th at 12.30  on that day . thanks ?

276 REPLIES 276
Anonymous User
Not applicable

To paraphrase Malcolm Tucker

From bean to cup, now/sky "mess" up...

WED 10TH MAY

• West Indies
  • 15:00
  • Pakistan

West Indies v Pakistan Test Series 2017, Sky Sports 5 HD (14:55)

THU 11TH MAY

• West Indies
  • Pakistan

West Indies v Pakistan Test Series 2017, Sky Sports Mix (14:55)

FRI 12TH MAY

• West Indies
  • Pakistan

West Indies v Pakistan Test Series 2017, Sky Sports 5 HD (14:55)

SAT 13TH MAY

• West Indies
  • Pakistan

West Indies v Pakistan Test Series 2017, Sky Sports 5 HD (15:00)

SUN 14TH MAY

• West Indies
  • Pakistan

West Indies v Pakistan Test Series 2017, Sky Sports 5 HD (15:00)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I completely agree.

It should be made clear at the time of purchase that the NOW TV Sky Sports Pass does not give full access to all Sky Sports. Key parts will be deliberately removed.

Legend 5
Legend 5

@martymix88 unfortunately Now and Sky would not see it as a problem. They have made a commercial decision not to include it in Sports. You mentioned IPL which I assume to be the Indian Cricket? And understand to be trying to put excitement into the game:-) It seems to be growing in popularity, perhaps the campaign should be to get it on Sky Sports.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Miketurn
Scholar 3

@4268 wrote:
@martymix88 unfortunately Now and Sky would not see it as a problem. They have made a commercial decision not to include it in Sports. You mentioned IPL which I assume to be the Indian Cricket? And understand to be trying to put excitement into the game:-) It seems to be growing in popularity, perhaps the campaign should be to get it on Sky Sports.

IPL IS on Sky Sports, apart from when they put some games exclusively on Mix, that's the problem.

Mix would be fine if it were just simulcasts of what's on Sky Sports channels, but for people to pay to watch a sport on Now TV and then find that some matches are unavailable as they're only on Mix, isn't really acceptable.

martymix88
Advocate
You say Now TV and Sky do not see this as a problem. But it is for me and many others who have paid 2 months subscription on the premise that we would get all Sky sports. However, NOW tv has let us down with no mention of Sky sport mix, I think a refund for the IPL cricket matches missed should be in order. Thank you
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Here is a follow up to my rant on the ATP Masters 1000 Madrid coverage.

It is now Friday 12 May 2017, quarter finals day. The 4th match on tonight 8:30pm is only on Sky Mix, so Now TV customers cannot watch it.

This is like watching a season of a show (episodes 1 to 26) and when you get to episode 23 – you don’t get to see it! Thanks Now TV! Thanks Sky!

I cannot be bothered to see what is SO important on Sky 1-5 at 8:30pm as it will just wind me up more!

This will probably be the last time I buy a sports pass until Sky Mix is added to Now TV.

Bye (forever!?)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Disappointed !!! all weekend IPl matches coming on skysport mix.cant watch on now tv .waste of money. I only paid to watch Ipl.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have bought a week to watch the ATP masters in Madrid. All the  matches are on Sports 1-5. 

But on Saturday the second semi final will be on Mix at 2030.   So will not see it.  Thanks Now TV.

Annoyingly​ Sky Sports 1 is repeated some non live event at the same time so what is their problem?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Annoyingly​ Sky Sports 1 is repeated some non live event at the same time so what is their problem?

@Anonymous User - You mean the "as live" premier league game.  I normally avoid the football results all day to watch that, though I suspect they will announce all the scores on the 5.30 game between Stoke and Arsenal.

Besides the ATP is simulcast on Sky Sports 3 at 8.30pm  

http://www.skysports.com/watch/tv-guide/13-05-2017

Anonymous User
Not applicable

IDEAS FOR NOW TV  

I searched and didn't see it, but surely given the demand isn't providing SKY SPORTS SIX (sic)  a good idea?  I don't care if it is via the Entertainment or the Sports pass, but it should be there.

And while you are at it can the red button streams also be part of the Sports Pass.