Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: sky mix

@ClockEnd wrote:

Maybe, but to get Eurosport and Sky Sports Mix with Virgin and Sky you have to get the entertainment channels.   BT Sport is also part of the Virgin    Sky Sports Mix is supposed to be a taster channel, though it seems to have taken on a life of its own.

This is precisely why I prefer NOW TV's 'split' service, as it's very easy to understand and find the content you're paying for...

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
NiceLocally
Advocate

Re: New Sky sports channel

I subscribed to Now TV to watch the netball with my daughter- it's really frustrating that it has moved to Sky Mix. Is there any update on whether it is coming to Now TV? My sub runs out mid Feb and I will not be renewing if there's no netball.

thx

N

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Tony-D
NOW TV Team
NOW TV Team

@NiceLocally wrote:

I subscribed to Now TV to watch the netball with my daughter- it's really frustrating that it has moved to Sky Mix. Is there any update on whether it is coming to Now TV? My sub runs out mid Feb and I will not be renewing if there's no netball.

thx

N

@NiceLocally Unfortunately we don't have any info regarding the netball returning to the main Sky Sports channels at this time 😕 

0 Thanks
Miketurn
Scholar 3

So get SS Mix as part of the sports package then. Easy! Smiley Wink

0 Thanks
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Miketurn wrote:

So get SS Mix as part of the sports package then. Easy! Smiley Wink

I doubt it is that easy. 😉 😞

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂

0 Thanks
DiDi17

Re: No Sky Sports Mix

This is becoming a crime against the people with the TV companies that cannot and will not work together.  I say here now that the people of this nation to take it in hand to control this problem because it reminds me of The Running Man, get rich quick white collars and pen pushers and computer geeks, that's all it seems to me.  Good Luck to your future. 

PS cancel your subscriptions to make this happen

0 Thanks
Legend 5
Legend 5

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:

@ClockEnd wrote:

Maybe, but to get Eurosport and Sky Sports Mix with Virgin and Sky you have to get the entertainment channels.   BT Sport is also part of the Virgin    Sky Sports Mix is supposed to be a taster channel, though it seems to have taken on a life of its own.

This is precisely why I prefer NOW TV's 'split' service, as it's very easy to understand and find the content you're paying for...

It is easy on Virgin too. You can search by type eg movies or sport. Most sports channels cost extra on the entertainment pass. You can also set up your own favourites list. To be honest I think Virgin is best for sports content if you watch a lot. Now is better for dipping in.  Where Now wins over Virgin in my opinion is on Movies and ease of catch-up/ box sets.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

0 Thanks
NagaJolokia
Scholar

Sky sports Mix

Is Now TV going to get Sky sports Mix?

0 Thanks
vc13
Expert 2

@4268 wrote:
To be honest I think Virgin is best for sports content if you watch a lot. Now is better for dipping in.  Where Now wins over Virgin in my opinion is on Movies and ease of catch-up/ box sets.

Virgin is best for giving easy access to all the sport (Eurosport, Premier Sports, BT Sport, Sky Sports (including mix)), but it does cost a lot to get it all unless you are on an offer.  BT Sport is probably the hardest to get hold of along with Sky Sports Mix.  Fortunately there isn't much I want to watch on either, but I hang onto the TiVo for when there is.

I agree that accessing movies and on demand is far easier on Now TV and also better value.  

0 Thanks
vc13
Expert 2

Re: Sky sports Mix

@NagaJolokia wrote:

Is Now TV going to get Sky sports Mix?

I doubt it.  Well not until becomes become Sky Sports Six.  Surprised so much exclusive content is on that channel when all it was supposed to be was a taster channel.  

0 Thanks