cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ken242
Expert

sky sports mix

this now tv havieing sky sport mixs on here as it launch on the 24th at 12.30  on that day . thanks ?

276 REPLIES 276
Anonymous User
Not applicable

oh joy of joy,really good top 14 rugby match on sky mix,pity its not on now tv,oh i forgot rugby union is now a diverse sport.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same, bought 2 month extention sky sports pass to watch the rugby championship and first game up, sa vs aus is on mix, which i cant watch so ill have to find another way to watch it now. top stuff sky! wont be renewing after the 2 months if theres any more of this

@Anonymous User wrote:

oh joy of joy,really good top 14 rugby match on sky mix,pity its not on now tv,oh i forgot rugby union is now a diverse sport.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Totally agree, have had a sports pass for 18 months. Was looking forward to watching tomoorow's match. I have complained to Now TV, considering they advertise being able towatch all sports channels!!

NagaJolokia
Scholar

No rugby championship, but Ryder cup's on two different channels?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

totally agree,glad its not just me ,if enough people complain to sky or better still stop paying for a few months they may start listening.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

this sunday sky have put an english rugby championship game on five,and a top 14 game on the red button,which game do you think most now tv rugby fans would rather watch,more to the point why not have both on .

Anonymous User
Not applicable

liking the way your thinking about not renewing,losing cash usually makes most buisnesses have a re-think,just need to get more people thinking the same way.

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your posts regarding the rugby. 

Unfortunately NOW TV cannot control which channels Sky chooses to broadcast this on. It's always worth checking Sky's EPG to check what channels are broadcasting what as with a live environment things are often subject to change.

At this moment Sky Sports Mix is not part of our channel line up and we don't advertise this as being available. Whether this will change remains unforeseen. 

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is becoming a crime against the people with the TV companies that cannot and will not work together.  I say here now that the people of this nation to take it in hand to control this problem because it reminds me of The Running Man, get rich quick white collars and pen pushers and computer geeks, that's all it seems to me.  Good Luck to your future. 

PS cancel your subscriptions to make this happen

NagaJolokia
Scholar

Is Now TV going to get Sky sports Mix?