cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ken242
Expert

sky sports mix

this now tv havieing sky sport mixs on here as it launch on the 24th at 12.30  on that day . thanks ?

276 REPLIES 276
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Andy,

Given the amount it costs to pay for Sky Sports via Now TV and that we get fewer channels for this money (due to licencing rights over channels like Eurosport) why is a Sky Sports channel being witheld from the Now TV package? 

I'm stuck with this rather than full blown Sky due to building restrictions so find this extremely frustrating.

Paul

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Sky have made a commercial decision not to have Sky Sports Mix on NOW TV. 

Unfortunately that's all we know as we don't get told the in's and out's of stuff like that.

All we can do is to wait and see if it comes to NOW TV in the future, but no guarantee i'm afraid.

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i totally agree with what is being said,we pay a lot of money for sky sports on now tv,they say sky mix was going to be amore diverse mix of sports,yet they are starting to show a lot of the big rugby union matches on this channel,these were all games that used to be on the 1 to 5 channels,i would not call these diverse sports,its just a con as far as i am concerned.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

is there no one that can put any pressure on sky over this issue

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I subscribed to Now TV to watch the netball with my daughter- it's really frustrating that it has moved to Sky Mix. Is there any update on whether it is coming to Now TV? My sub runs out mid Feb and I will not be renewing if there's no netball.

thx

N

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

I subscribed to Now TV to watch the netball with my daughter- it's really frustrating that it has moved to Sky Mix. Is there any update on whether it is coming to Now TV? My sub runs out mid Feb and I will not be renewing if there's no netball.

thx

N

@Anonymous User Unfortunately we don't have any info regarding the netball returning to the main Sky Sports channels at this time 😕 

Miketurn
Scholar 3

So get SS Mix as part of the sports package then. Easy! Smiley Wink

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Miketurn wrote:

So get SS Mix as part of the sports package then. Easy! Smiley Wink

I doubt it is that easy. 😉 😞

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi gravity 83 glad its not just me thats pis--d off about this issue,we need everybody who takes issue with this to contact sky and make them aware,always strength in numbers.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So, I read the recent news about Sky Sports acquiring the UK rights to show the Drone Racing League from October, and thought it should be quite interesting, unlike anything else currently on Sky Sports... only to then read that it's going to be a Sky Sports Mix exclusive, and therefore entirely unavailable to anyone who is paying for a full Sky Sports subscription through NOW TV?!

Are there any plans to add Sky Sports Mix to the list of sports channels on NOW TV, and if not, how many more sports or sporting events does Sky intend to keep out of reach of those that pay for their subscription through NOW TV?