cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ken242
Expert

sky sports mix

this now tv havieing sky sport mixs on here as it launch on the 24th at 12.30  on that day . thanks ?

276 REPLIES 276
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Maybe it could replace the Discovery channel from Wednesday onwards. 😛

More and more exclusive live events are on Sky Sports Mix but Brentford v Villa is on Sky Sports 1 as well.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My error! i thought Liverpool vs Chelsea was on SS1 - Thanks clock end

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

As I'm not a sports fan I really don't like this idea Smiley Mad

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

As I'm not a sports fan I really don't like this idea Smiley Mad

I don't like that idea either. Adding any kind of sports channel to the entertainment pass sounds like the perfect way of making it more expensive. People may get sky sports mix on sky TVs, lower packages, but remember prices for sky TVs start at £20 a month, whereas an entertainment pass is £6.99 a month. Sports channels are typically expensive. So if sky sports mix were added, it would likely cause a price rise.

I've said this on this forum before but I will say it again. People need to be careful what they wish for.

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Well said @commanda6 Smiley Happy

Besides... The 'Sports' service should offers sports content, not the 'Entertainment' service...

Miketurn
Scholar 3

I've said before, with SS Mix showing some exclusive content, it should at least be included with the Sports package on NOW TV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:

Well said @commanda6 Smiley Happy

Besides... The 'Sports' service should offers sports content, not the 'Entertainment' service...

Maybe, but to get Eurosport and Sky Sports Mix with Virgin and Sky you have to get the entertainment channels.   BT Sport is also part of the Virgin    Sky Sports Mix is supposed to be a taster channel, though it seems to have taken on a life of its own.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Maybe, but to get Eurosport and Sky Sports Mix with Virgin and Sky you have to get the entertainment channels.   BT Sport is also part of the Virgin    Sky Sports Mix is supposed to be a taster channel, though it seems to have taken on a life of its own.

This is precisely why I prefer NOW TV's 'split' service, as it's very easy to understand and find the content you're paying for...

Legend 5
Legend 5

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

This is precisely why I prefer NOW TV's 'split' service, as it's very easy to understand and find the content you're paying for...

It is easy on Virgin too. You can search by type eg movies or sport. Most sports channels cost extra on the entertainment pass. You can also set up your own favourites list. To be honest I think Virgin is best for sports content if you watch a lot. Now is better for dipping in.  Where Now wins over Virgin in my opinion is on Movies and ease of catch-up/ box sets.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@4268 wrote:
To be honest I think Virgin is best for sports content if you watch a lot. Now is better for dipping in.  Where Now wins over Virgin in my opinion is on Movies and ease of catch-up/ box sets.

Virgin is best for giving easy access to all the sport (Eurosport, Premier Sports, BT Sport, Sky Sports (including mix)), but it does cost a lot to get it all unless you are on an offer.  BT Sport is probably the hardest to get hold of along with Sky Sports Mix.  Fortunately there isn't much I want to watch on either, but I hang onto the TiVo for when there is.

I agree that accessing movies and on demand is far easier on Now TV and also better value.