cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ken242
Expert

sky sports mix

this now tv havieing sky sport mixs on here as it launch on the 24th at 12.30  on that day . thanks ?

276 REPLIES 276
Anonymous User
Not applicable

why no sky mix on now tv

Legend 5
Legend 5
Commercial decision by Sky. Same as reason for channel choices we have across packages.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hello NOW TV Team members,

Can this new topic be merged together with this existing No Sky Sports Mix topic please?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

it would be a great thing if all the tens of thousands of sky sports fans got together and made aprotest to sky,strength in numbers,i am going to write to boss of sky sports.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky decided to broadcast SA vs Australia rugby union on Sky Sportx Mix today, so I cannot watch on Now TV (very much a small-print omission to me).

Since I only watch Sky Sports using NowTV sports passes, and only for specific events (live international Southern Hemisphere rugby), I suppose they are happy to see me go.

Only those wishing to subsidise football need apply, it seems, pity for me.

I cannot fault Sky or NowTV for their commercial nous, congratulations!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I do the same and was effectively conned into buying a NowTV pass only to find that the Championship game is on Sky Mix! Shall now need to check the channel before buying. 

@Anonymous User wrote:

Sky decided to broadcast SA vs Australia rugby union on Sky Sportx Mix today, so I cannot watch on Now TV (very much a small-print omission to me).

Since I only watch Sky Sports using NowTV sports passes, and only for specific events (live international Southern Hemisphere rugby), I suppose they are happy to see me go.

Only those wishing to subsidise football need apply, it seems, pity for me.

I cannot fault Sky or NowTV for their commercial nous, congratulations!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Complete rubbish now tv!

i purchased a sports day pass to watch both rugby championship games... I'm so ######!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Given there are a number of events appearing ecxclusively on Mix, can this channel be added to the Now offering?  The irony is that it is a free taster channel for cable/satelite viewers in order to get them to subscribe yet it is denied to those who pay for sports on internet.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi has there been any progress on this front?? I'd quite like to watch villa vs brentford 2moro but as i'm now tv i don't have that option.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi has there been any progress on this front?? I'd quite like to watch villa vs brentford 2moro but as i'm now tv i don't have that option.

Hi @Anonymous User 🙂

I don't think NOWTV have any plans at the moment.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂