cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ken242
Expert

sky sports mix

this now tv havieing sky sport mixs on here as it launch on the 24th at 12.30  on that day . thanks ?

276 REPLIES 276
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i agree you may not buy a pass if the event is on Sky sports mix but you may not subscribe for a month on Virgin or a year on Sky so it would be the samething,Which is why i dont see the need, to not put the channel on Now tv.And apart from the very odd live football the channel is more like Eurosport with mainly minority sports and the odd big event -so again i think there is the chance people would upgrade i.e show the first day of cricket or golf and people may buy a pass but if you have Sky will you pay for a year if you dont already have it just for the last couple of days action

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

i agree you may not buy a pass if the event is on Sky sports mix but you may not subscribe for a month on Virgin or a year on Sky so it would be the samething,Which is why i dont see the need, to not put the channel on Now tv.And apart from the very odd live football the channel is more like Eurosport with mainly minority sports and the odd big event -so again i think there is the chance people would upgrade i.e show the first day of cricket or golf and people may buy a pass but if you have Sky will you pay for a year if you dont already have it just for the last couple of days action

They should just show the first half od a match on SS Mix and then let you decide if you want to subscribe 🙂

I see the logic in using SS Mix for the first day of the cricket/golf, but not many other sports.   I am a bit surprised it shows so much live sport and in some cases exclusive sport.

Eurosport has the big event (US Tennis Open) for the next couple of weeks.   Shame it isn't available on a Now TV but I do have it on Virgin until the day of the final when my downgrade goes through.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well as someone who does not have a Sky package and only picks up a package occasionally when there is something I want to watch I am rather disappointed. Having just paid for a week Sky Sports pass to watch the Netball Quad Series which Sky are covering. Only to discover the first two games available on Sky Sports 3/4 and the rest are on Sky Sports Mix and therefore unavailable to watch at all. I have wasted paying for a weeks' package for Sky Sports channels when the channel they now choose to air my sport on is not included (they televised the Netball Superleague on Sky Sports 3/4 throughout the entire season).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Having just paid for a week Sky Sports pass to watch the Netball Quad Series which Sky are covering. Only to discover the first two games available on Sky Sports 3/4 and the rest are on Sky Sports Mix and therefore unavailable to watch at all. 

I thought that anything on SS Mix was on another channel.  In which case, SS mix should be part of the day/week/month sports pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I got the Now TV box to watch the Netball Superleague last season. I was disappointed to find the Quad Series was only on Sky Sports Mix. Thankfully I found out that it wasn't available on Now TV before I bought my pass.

I just read the announcement of the new deal with Sky to broadcast netball for the coming season. All the games are going to be on Sky Sports Mix so I guess there's no way to watch without a Sky contract. I doubt I will be using my Now TV Box any more, or watchng netball. 😞

I can't see me buying a 12 month contract for TV programmes I don't want to watch in order to get netball. Sky are just going to miss out on the revenue for my Now TV Sports Pass for the duration of the netball season with this.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also feel hugely disappointed by Sky Sports Mix not being included. Wanting to watch Saints game today and now having to go to pub to do it.  Doesn't make sense.  Why not make more money and let customers pay for what they want to watch instead of leaving people disappointed and losing money in the process.  I don't think I'll be staying with NowTV much longer.  This is not the first time we've been disappointed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Sky Sports Mix is included on Now TV Sports. I watched it last night with La Liga.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I also feel hugely disappointed by Sky Sports Mix not being included. Wanting to watch Saints game today and now having to go to pub to do it.  Doesn't make sense.  Why not make more money and let customers pay for what they want to watch instead of leaving people disappointed and losing money in the process.  I don't think I'll be staying with NowTV much longer.  This is not the first time we've been disappointed.

Should have gone to specsavers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I did the same - paid for a week for the Quad series and just discovered I shouldn't have bothered. Really annoying.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I only watch golf and it is now going over to new channel which was advertised as bringing different sports not usually seen!

I do not think it is fair to put regular sports on the new channel