cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

sky sports Tennis

well thank you sky sports (NOT)  watching tennis from MONTE CARLO and you turn it off mid match cant even see the end. what's that all about? wont be renewing my pass terrible service

6 REPLIES 6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User what pass did you have? It is just the Nasal match is on regular sky sports here. When did you start your pass ?
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

just sky sports pass off of now tv. no good if you want to watch a game all the way through, obviously. it's still running. I looked at the tv listings and it went off at 6pm for fantasy football?

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I meant was it a day pass, week pass, month pass. Passes expire at precise times.  Day pass is 24hrs. What time did you start your pass at on the day you started it.  There was tennis on one of the Sky Sports channels after 6, it wasn't on the red button. My 87 Father in law would not have a clue how to use that.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

no the pass irunning dont run out untill 2nd May.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I looked in my tv book listing and it wasn'st  on anywhere. dont know how you were watching. ha ha

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

For the most up-to date Sky Sports TV listings I suggest you look here: Sky Guide TV Listings