cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

pringles offer

hi i have just entered my 2 codes from pringles into now tv pass. it accepted and sent me an email. But its not showing the day pass in my account

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have got the code, can you let me know how I activate it as it is saying it is not valid? I would like a free trial for this as I have just paid for the day pass, and this is not fair.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Firstly, you haven't used a code from Pringles already have you, as its one per customer.

If not, and you get a code not valid message when you are trying to enter on the NOW TV website then the usual cause of this is misreading the code on the voucher. Try clicking the link in the email which should enter it directly.

Otherwise have  a look at the following article and try a few different combinations, especially where a letter may be a number or vice versa, e.g 5(five) and S, 1 (one) and I (capital i ) etc

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Code-not-valid

If you are still stuck, click the green Contact Us at the bottom left of that page and on the following page choose the option to Use Live Chat who can check the code for you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The offer is back

https://www.bigmatch.pringles.com/

Residents of the UK, 18+ only. New and existing NOW TV customers. Activate Sports Day Pass within 365 days of redemption, ends after 24hrs. To claim your free NOW TV Sky Sports Day Pass, purchase 2 promotional Pringles packs, visit www.pringles.co.uk/nowtv and submit 2 unique pack codes. Maximum of 1 redemption per NOW TV account. 1 day pass on your account at a time. Promotion valid from 01.09.2017 until 31.05.2018 while stocks last. NOW TV account set up with debit/credit card required. Streamed via 3G/Wi-Fi (Min 2.5Mbps, charges may apply) see compatible device list and further terms on nowtv.com. NOW TV terms apply. For full T&Cs and participating products see www.pringles.co.uk/nowtv