cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lockmatt
Expert 2

poor picture quality on all sports and entertainment channels

have just turned my box on for the first time since late yesterday evening and the picture quality is really bad.the picture on all channels are all blurry,there has definately been a drop in the picture quality from when i last watched on sunday evening which was perfect,i am using the black now tv box on a wired connection,anyone else have this issue?

92 REPLIES 92
lockmatt
Expert 2

@SeeMoreDigital just a pity at the moment i cant notice the difference when watching sky sports channels because of the continuos poor picture quality on these channels,so why are people over various platforms still having issues,are they still working behind the scenes to fix it,still no service update status

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Was hoping it would be fixed by now as its been like it is all week and was looking forward to watching my home team play rugby league tonight but the picture quality is still dreadful at 2.4mbps. When the tv camera is at its usuall postition you can not make out there shirt numbers again and no chance with there faces. I'm sure the advertisers on the boards won't be happy either cos there boards are fuzzy and no chance seeing what it says unless they do a close up from pitch. Been on live chat several times this week and all they say is it will be fixed at the earliest. I only baught my sky sports month pass on Sunday and feel cheated and let down by poor streaming quality and customer service staff who don't keep there customers informed. Certainly won't be buying another sports pass and tonight's game is switched off again.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

first post and first time with a sports pass.. got the pass 20minutes  ago and its shocking the golf is terrible i have never seen anything so bad.. i have a 150mb connection. on demand entertainment is good but this.. i might have to use !

you live and learn... first and last

lockmatt
Expert 2

@commanda6 so my poor picture quality since monday on sky sports channels is down to what then on my black now tv box?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@lockmatt wrote:

@commanda6 so my poor picture quality since monday on sky sports channels is down to what then on my black now tv box?

No... NOW TV have been making tweaks to their streaming service. Some of them are 'on-going'...

lockmatt
Expert 2

@SeeMoreDigital well it dont im afraid since monday on sky sports channels

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@lockmatt wrote:

@lockmatt a lot of people are having problems on multiple devices at the moment. It has nothing to do with your now TV box.

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
lockmatt
Expert 2

@commanda6 and i thought it was just me and my now tv box,ive been posting about this all week,seems now tv not listening

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@lockmatt wrote:

@commanda6 and i thought it was just me and my now tv box,ive been posting about this all week,seems now tv not listening

As I said to you a few days ago, NOW TV are listening. They are making major behind the scenes changes to their streaming service.

Admittedly there have been some mistakes (such as the AD situation). And the streaming quality is not quite there yet on all available 'live streamed' channels.

It's frustrating for all us subscribers.

lockmatt
Expert 2

@SeeMoreDigital thanks for that,all they had to do was put a status update to let us all know,like yourself we are all not in the know,but thanks anyway,im sure EVERYONE who has posted all about this issue cant wait when it does finally happen