Did you mean: 
lockmatt
Expert 2

picture break up

picture freezing and stripey lines?????

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm getting that too. There has been a few posts over the last few months about it.

I certainly suffered with it again during the Man U v Liverpool game today. I've experienced it everytime I've streamed sports since December.

Looks like another Now TV gremlin.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too, has anyone resolved this stripey line break up issue?

I've lowered the res to 720, reset the box, updated the software, changed the box AND changed the hub (to BT Hub 6) and still hasnt fixed it.

Ruins the match and only seems to be the sky sports stream..can anyone help?

Cheers

lockmatt
Expert 2

@Anonymous User im also continuing to get this ongoing problem.Looks like no one from now tv cares as ive been posting about this issue with others for quite some time now with no response from now tv.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm not impressed either lockmatt, where are the NOW TV tech support with their input?

Live chat is useless, "reset the box, update the software and replace the box it's faulty"???

To add to the other stuff I tried in my earlier post, I also did a wired connection and changed the HDMI cable...still stripey break ups.

Have no option but to keep paying them at the moment but I'll be looking for another method of viewing next season.

What's the point of posting issues if they can't be bothered to respond to them...very poor!

Thanks also for NOT emailing the Big Fight Bundle voucher code too NOW TV, another hour and 5 minutes in live chat before they generated one 10 minutes before it started...they basically just take your money and don't care about the service whatsoever!

ken242
Expert

@lockmattwrote:

picture freezing and stripey lines?????

iam not getting any freeing just mulicoured brake up on the picture on all pass like the move pass enertainemnt pass like fox channel sky one is ok and the sport pass .