cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

pass expired early?

I've regularly bought daily and weekly passes over the last couple of years and never had an issue like this - I bought a 24hour pass just before 6pm last night, to watch the Super League Grand Final, I've just gone to put a programme in and got the pass expired message - though I have sound in the background.

Live chat is down as is the page to send a message so no doubt this won't get resolved, anyone had a similar issue? I'll certainly be wary of buying passes in the future if I'm not going to get what I paid for!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. I can't remember the last time someone said their pass expired before it should, so it must be a rare occurance. However, if you're sure you've lost some time on it then pop back later when live chat is available again and I'm sure they can look into it for you. 

In the future, worth bearing in mind that when you have a day pass active it will remind you when it is due to expire on your My Account>My Passes page, you could always keep a screenshot to help with any problems you have. 

When live chat is working again you can send the NOW TV Team a message or get to live chat from the Contact Us page

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

(choose the options that apply to you, or click none of the above)

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. I can't remember the last time someone said their pass expired before it should, so it must be a rare occurance. However, if you're sure you've lost some time on it then pop back later when live chat is available again and I'm sure they can look into it for you. 

In the future, worth bearing in mind that when you have a day pass active it will remind you when it is due to expire on your My Account>My Passes page, you could always keep a screenshot to help with any problems you have. 

When live chat is working again you can send the NOW TV Team a message or get to live chat from the Contact Us page

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

(choose the options that apply to you, or click none of the above)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Although there was no explanation of why this might have happened they looked into it and have given me a complimentary day pass, hopefully it was a one off.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Glad to hear you managed to get sorted.