cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

masters golf on NOW TV - red button?

on this NOW TV  page it states the masters GOLF will start at 3pm tomorrow and Friday on Now TV:

https://www.nowtv.com/watch-golf-online

However sky sports is only showing the early session before 7pm on the RED button which I understand is NOT on NOW TV, so is this just a mistake on NOW TV part? how can they advertise the tournament starting at 3pm on NOW TV when it is only on red button on sky sports?

15 REPLIES 15
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. You are right there is no red button content on NOW TV but the live Sky Sports schedule is showing the Par 3 coverage on Sky Golf channel from 1.30pm tomorrow so you should be able to watch that, followed by the Masters starting at 7pm

http://www.skysports.com/watch/tv-guide

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

The lack red button and catch up for the Sports pass completely baffles me considering the month pass is almost as expensive as it would be with Sky itself.
Surely both of these features should be implemented as soon as possible
FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@gavs82008wrote:
The lack red button and catch up for the Sports pass completely baffles me considering the month pass is almost as expensive as it would be with Sky itself.
Surely both of these features should be implemented as soon as possible

You could add your thoughts here https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Ideas-for-NOW-TV/Sky-Sports-Catchup/idi-p/438858

The more that get involved the better chance someone at Sky/NowTV might listen (unless rights prohibit such a service on NowTV).

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hey Robert, thanks for the link. Although I have already added a few posts there and its disappointing to see nothing from the Now TV team to respond to that section. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's ridiculous isn't it - buy a sports pass to watch coverage of the Masters... but it only starts at 7pm whilst the tournament starts much earlier!  Plus... there is now a dedicated "golf" channel and early live coverage is being put on the red button!  I'm hoping a different company can pick up the rights for this next year.

ken242
Expert

that if you can watch the golf with thne broblems now tv techucal have got with muticolour break up on picture on live tv like sky sports channels ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Completely agree .. to only put it on red button is daft .. listen to your customers .. 

@Anonymous Userwrote:

It's ridiculous isn't it - buy a sports pass to watch coverage of the Masters... but it only starts at 7pm whilst the tournament starts much earlier!  Plus... there is now a dedicated "golf" channel and early live coverage is being put on the red button!  I'm hoping a different company can pick up the rights for this next year.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah it’s a complete joke, a total rip off the we can’t watch the featured groups or amen corner like people with the sky package. Think I might cancel and get one of those fire sticks.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Bought the now tv package for the masters, saying watch all the live action, instead I watch the live action 5 hours behind. What a ripoff! Prehaps they should of stated more clearly about red button when advertising all of the masters for now tv pass