cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

getting the sky sports day or week passes on the tv itself.

help i am 70 years old and i cannot understand how to get the day passes on sky sport all i keep doing is go around in circles. can some one kindly explain to me how to get to the sports side and how to get to the sports pass site on the tv.

8 REPLIES 8
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

What nowtv playback device are you using ?

Have you already purchased the day sports pass by going to My Account > My Passes on here ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have a square box which i have had about 4 years i think

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

OK, so you have either a nowtv white or black box (see pictures below) is that correct ?

l_10136497_007.jpg

Sky_Now_TV_Box_thumb800.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

yes it is the white box that i have

thanks marion

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

OK.

Reading your other posts, you have managed to buy a day sports pass and you can watch sports on your computer ?

If that is correct, i would go to My Account > My Passes on here just to double check that it shows a day sports pass active.

Then if it shows your day sports is active, go to My Account > Account details on here and write down your username / email address.

Then go to your nowtv white box and press the nowtv button on the remote controller, once the nowtv menu opens up on your TV screen, go to the My Account section (just above the Help section on the LHS of the TV screen).

Scroll across to Sign out and click OK on the remote, then sign back into your white box with the same username or email address together with your password that you was using on your computer.

Hopefully it will show a Sky Sports Pass Active on your TV screen under My Account after you have signed in.

Then press the back button on your remote and scroll up to the Sports Section, click OK and start watching any of the live sports channels on the now & next EPG.

If it asks you to buy a pass when attempting to watch a live sports channel, then double check you have signed in with your correct account details.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

what is the correct way to do it on the box and remote control itself

thanks

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Not sure what question you are asking about ?

Are you looking to buy a sports pass via your nowtv white box or something else ?

If you are looking to buy a sports pass directly from the white nowtv box instead of going to the nowtv website.

Then open the nowtv App on the box, scroll down the left hand side of your TV screen until you reach My Account (make sure you are signed in on the box) and highlight "buy pass" next to the Sky Sports Pass where after you click on the OK button on the remote another page will open on your TV screen where you have an option which type of sports pass you wish to purchase.

If it's another question, then please post back here where i am sure somebody can help you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

when i purchased on the computer i could only watch it on the computer not the tv