cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

eurosport

as a cycling nut i want to watch eurosport, is this available on now tv, i cant see it anywhere about what channels you get

cheers all

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

No unfortunately you don't get access to Eurosport with the NOW TV sports pass, only the live Sky Sports channels. More info here

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Sky-Sports-Day-Week-Pass

You might want to check out www.eurosportplayer.co.uk to see if this suits you.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

No unfortunately you don't get access to Eurosport with the NOW TV sports pass, only the live Sky Sports channels. More info here

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Sky-Sports-Day-Week-Pass

You might want to check out www.eurosportplayer.co.uk to see if this suits you.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Like you said Eurosport seem to cover the majority of the road cycling and has Andy mentioned in his above post the Eurosport player might be your best bet / cheapest option.

I am a BT TV subscriber and under my entertainment extra package i get British Eurosport 1 & 2 included.Smiley Happy

I imagine you already know this being a cycling nut and with the Tour de France coming up in July, ITV 4 seem to offer live coverage for certain stages and daily highlights of this Tour (they have for the last few previous years, though i haven't checked ITV4 2016 schedule).

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps wrote:

@Anonymous User

Like you said Eurosport seem to cover the majority of the road cycling and has Andy mentioned in his above post the Eurosport player might be your best / cheapest option.

I am a BT TV subscriber and under my entertainment extra package i get British Eurosport 1 & 2 included.Smiley Happy

I imagine you already know this being a cycling nut and with the Tour de France coming up in July, ITV 4 seem to offer live coverage for certain stages and daily highlights of this Tour (they have for the last few previous years, though i haven't checked ITV4 2016 schedule).

Hi @Anonymous User @schnapps

The only thing with eurosportplayer is if you want the 720p HD you will need to use the website or the Xbox one app. A word of warning the Xbox one app is rather buggy that if you keep selecting retry it will eventually do as it's told Smiley LOL

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been trying for 4 days to get Eurosport on my now TV box the app does not appear if I search and the link the support people sent says I have no compatible equipment for the app?  all the support team suggested was switch off the router for 10 minutes and try again? I have a Eurosport subscription and can watch video streaming on my mobile! I've found several articles which say I have to have a discovery+ subscription before Eurosport will work? If I could install the app I could try it!!

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

You used to be able to get it indirectly using Prime channels.  I generally subscribed to Eurosport as a prime channel for this reason. https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/video/storefront/ref=atv_me_spo_c_VNY84R_QnHhtw_8_1?contentType=subscrip...

However, doesn’t look like it is available any more.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello so you wanted to add Eurosport to now.tv 

sorry This is not possible as Eurosport can only be available on satellite, 

now.tv has got  entertainment, moves, sports, sports Extra, Kids, Netflix, Now.tv is a contract-free subscription service allows you the  freedom to watch what you want* when you want* to on two devices at the same time,