cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

days pass not activating

just paid for a days sports pass at 7 pounds and when i click on the game i want to watch nothing happens its not activating

13 REPLIES 13
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello 🙂

What device are you trying to activate your pass? 

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ihave also just bought a day pass and it wont activate

Anonymous User
Not applicable

JUst had the same problem . I was issued a complimentary day Sports pass to cover a lost day on my last Months pass, but on trying to use it it would not activate. Contacted Chat room and was timed out twice. Sent an email and guess what nobody has replied

Tony

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Was there any message on screen like for example "code not recognised" or was the page just loading with the spinning coloured circles ?

Whilst waiting for somebody from the NowTV Team to contact you, try disabling your ad blocker on your device, if no luck try a different internet browser.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Please ignore my above post which i misunderstood sorry, just realized that you have applied the voucher code, but for some reason you can't watch the sports streams.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Sorry to trouble you again, whilst you are still waiting for a NowTV Team member to contact you.

Could you confirm your NowTV playback device when trying to watch the sports broadcasts.

Also, double check your username log in details of your playback device matches the username details on the account that you added the new voucher code.

Also try switching off both your playback device and Router, then switch on the Router first give it a minute or so to go through it's reboot procedure, then switch back on your playback device to see if the sports streams will start playing.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Its a NOW box attached to my TV which I have used many times including
watching BBC iplayer yesterday
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Have you tried signing out of the nowtv box and then resign back in again with the username that you added the code.

Might be worth trying.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I tried closing it down also resetting it Nothing worked