cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lockmatt
Expert 2

connection issue...we're unable to play this content/error code 10023

the man utd v man city game has stopped twice this evening with the message...connection issue..we're unable to play this content,please wait a few minutes and try again...also in the bottom right corner it has error code 10023...it also done the same thing earlier while watching an episode of quantico,has anyone else had the same issues,im using the black now tv box..

18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exactly the same happened to me. I'm watching on a LG Smart TV and got no error code but the same message. It looks like high demand I guess but after the problem i had with a Black box a few days ago who knows?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same, three times the program stops! Don't think now to is suitable product, I consistently have technical issues with it

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us 🙂

I've dropped you an e-mail about the issue you were having, please keep an eye out in your Inbox/Spam folders.

Cheers!

Rob

NOW TV Team

lenturn
Scholar 2

@lockmatt wrote:

the man utd v man city game has stopped twice this evening with the message...connection issue..we're unable to play this content,please wait a few minutes and try again...also in the bottom right corner it has error code 10023...it also done the same thing earlier while watching an episode of quantico,has anyone else had the same issues,im using the black now tv box..

Had exactly the same problems myself tonight watching the footy. Thought my internet was playing up, but not surprised to see it's a Now TV issue.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, it happened to me too.  Once just before half time, and again just before full time.  It was only off for about 30 seconds on each occasion, so not too serious - but annoying.  I was using my Now TV Smart Box.

Wlat

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I've dropped you an e-mail about this, please keep an eye out in your Inbox/Spam folders 🙂

Cheers,

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I've dropped you an e-mail about this, please keep an eye out in your Inbox/Spam folders 🙂

Hi @Anonymous User
Thank you very much!  Your email received and much appreciated.
Regards,
Wlat
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes this happened to me too, also using black now tv box.  I also had similar problems recently when watching games.  Very irritating to say the least!

@lockmatt wrote:

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes , this has happened three times tonight, while watching a film and then catch up,although it restarts but further back in the programme, Must be at their end !