cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

can't load sky sports

i cant get on sky sports on my day pass - is there a technical issue?

7 REPLIES 7
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

In the interest in collecting information: -

• What's the make and model number of the device you're using to access and play NOW TV content?
    [ie: a NOW TV 'black' box, a NOW TV 'white' box or a NOW TV 'Smart' box. Or a 'Games Console' of some type, a 'Set Top Box' of some type, a 'Smartphone' of some type, a 'Tablet' of some type, a 'Windows PC', a 'Mac' computer or another type of device]
  • How is your NOW TV playback device connected to the internet. Is it via a wired or wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have a month pass and can't get in either - total rip off!
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Have a month pass and can't get in either - total rip off!

Same questions to you @Anonymous User...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Would it be possible to provide us with some more information, if you can answer the questions that @SeeMoreDigital has asked it would help us to help you.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

cant load my sports pass , screen goes dark and a little buffering arrow spins round and round , how do i cancel and get a refund 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

The recent update to Safari has reset the permissions, so they need to be done again.

In Safari try the following

1. Go to the NOW TV website and try to play a sports channel.

2. While the programme is trying to load (or you get a message about Silverlight) , go to Safari>Preferences> Security> Plugin Settings
3. Make sure Silverlight is ticked on the left of the pane, and make sure watch.nowtv.com is listed on the right of the pane, and set it to On
 4. Click Done, restart Safari and see if that helps.

However if you didn't activate your day/week sports pass and it was bought in the last 14 days you can ask for a refund instead if you wish. Pop onto live chat and ask them to refund you.

To get to live chat, go to the following help page and click the Start Live Chat button.

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

Anonymous User
Not applicable

cant activate my sports pass using my mac ive never had issues before , the first day of the golf is nearly finished so will you refund my money