cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

can I record when I have bought Sky Sports pass?

Hi, I am not very technical, and have Sky, but not Sports package.    We have bought day passes in the past, and been home to watch the rugby matches we wanted, as they were televised.  We are out tomorrow and would dearly like to watch the England Rugby match when we get back, but as our sky box is too far from our internet wifi, we have to watch by plugging computer into HDMI cable to then watch on the TV. 

Is there any way the match can be recorded this way?  Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  No.  There is no recording or on demand catch up on the Sports Pass.  Just the live channels. 

Although there might sometimes be highlights or repeats.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh dear I thought as much!  So one we will have to miss.  Thank you very much for your prompt response.

Can I just ask, that you stated that you view Now TV using a black Now TV box and Firefox on a Windows 7 PC - can you record from one of these if we buy one for future?  What is Firefox please?

Sorry I am a bit challenged by techno stuff - I am just one up from using pen and paper!!  Thanks for your help...

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Unfortunately there is no recording feature on any NowTV device or PC to watch any NowTV content including any of the Sky Sports channels.

Fire Fox is just an internet browser (alternative to internet browsers such has Microsoft internet explorer etc etc).

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

No recording function on the NowTV platform unfortunately, your only option is if Sky repeats the game again.

Check your Sky Planner to see if the match is repeated again later on.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks very much, will do.

I appreciate your help

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a 10 month now tv sports pass. Can I record a football match to watch later?