cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

anyone know how to speak to NOW accounts ?

Bought a 2 month Sports pass which has just expired...thats fine, ket it lapse no problem. 

Didnt realise that they automatically renew and this happended on the 10th, they have left ne a nessage to say that they couldbt take payment off debit card and asked ne to sort it.   They couldnt take the payment because i lost the card a week ago and have a bew unregistered card.

They said that they would continue to let me watch until the payment is sorted...it wont be.

I tried to follw their advice about cancelling but the cancel button next to the Sports pass is turned off so cannot, have to speak to them.  

4 REPLIES 4
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Normally what happens is the system keeps trying to take payment for a day or two afterwards to allow for payment problems and then if it still can't take payment the pass will be cancelled automatically. However many card issuers can now automatically update card details directly with merchants when details change so that continuous payments aren't disrupted so to be on the safe side you might want to pop onto live chat, explain what's happened and see if they can make sure the pass is cancelled.

To get to live chat, go to the following help page and choose the live chat option.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/how-do-i-cancel-now-tv

For future ref all the NOW TV month passes auto-renew until cancelled so if you don't want this to happen be sure to cancel before the next payment is due.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cancelled my sports pacakage before christmas. I have not streamed onwe programme and I have seen that they are still taking my £33.99 since december (2 payments) Who do i contact in regards to this?

I cannot find the online messenger!

Is there a contact number?

Absolute fuming.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Brilliant advice ... all sorted thanks a lot
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Your a lot of conning ######