cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Wwe

Hi I am thinking of getting the sport pass just wondering if wwe is only on at 1am or is it repeated as there is no way I can stay up that late

4 REPLIES 4
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello. 🙂

Looking at the upcoming wwe events, they are all scheduled for 1am. 

(If you click on the "menu" button at the top left, and select "all sports" it shows what is upcoming.)

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User
What WWE live shows do you like to watch if its WWE RAW then think it gets repeated on Tuesday around 10pm and WWE Smackdown Live gets repeated on Wednesday night, but if want to know other WWE content I can’t give that out or get in trouble with 3rd party app.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just want to watch raw and smackdown not worried about ppv but don’t want to stay up till 1 am to watch it all just wondering if getting the sport pass be any good.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

Ideally there should be some form of Sky sports catch up. It’s on Sky TV so can’t seee why Now Tv can’t have this.
Would make paying for a month pass justified as the Live showings and repeats are always going to be missed because of the times.
FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help