cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why is getting an offer such an issue....

I am ONCE AGAIN having to contact support and ask on this forum about an offer that i am ELIGIBLE for but i cant apply without this ridiculous situation.

PLEASE NOWTV - THIS IS A BAD CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE. REALLY BAD. JUST LIKE SKY TV.

I want to take up the 2 months for £20 offer. 

"£20 Sky Sports Month Pass per month for two months: Voucher code entitles recipient to two consecutive Sky Sports Month Passes for £20 per month (standard price currently £33.99. Available to new and existing NOW TV customers without a Sky Sports Pass only."

When i click on the "get offer" from the offer page i just get the usual £33.99 price offer. Why? What is the voucher code? No chat available as far as i can see. Why Why Why Why Why can't it just work.

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue.

Useless.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Try applying the code manually instead. Go to your My Account > My Passes page

https://account.nowtv.com/passes

and in the Sports Month Pass section, click the apply a voucher link and when prompted enter the offer code AANOWAH77UAW

This should give you your 2 months for £20 offer (if you don't want this to carry on at full price after 2 months remember to cancel the pass sometime during your second month).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you. It worked.

NOWTV (should be renamed AFTER20MINSTV) really need to look into this problem. Its a recurring thing. Im always getting asked what i think of the service - my experience when applying offers is TERRIBLE. 

Thanks again ... ill be back in 2 months no doubt.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User No worries, glad you're sorted for now!