cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why is Quality of Stream on SKY SPORTS so poor

Hi Everyone.

Have subscribed to SKY SPORTS for the last two months.Deciding whether to continue as the stream quality is so poor.

Currently on £20/month.

Certainly not paying £33.99 as it is.

Would gladly pay if the quality was on a par with BT SPORT.

Is this as good as it's going to get on NOW TV?

What's the problem NOWTV

Let's have HD quality and i'm sure more NOW TV customers would subscribe

12 REPLIES 12
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

• What's the make and model number of the device you're using to access and play NOW TV content?
    [ie: a NOW TV 'black' box, a NOW TV 'white' box or a NOW TV 'Smart' box. Or a 'Games Console' of some type, a 'Set Top Box' of some type, a 'Smartphone' of some type, a 'Tablet' of some type, a 'Windows PC', a 'Mac' computer or another type of device]
  • If you are using a computer, what's the operating system version?
  • If you are using a computer, are you accessing the NOW TV service via an internet browser or the dedicated NOW TV app?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i'm using a NOWTV BLACK box connected to  my BTINFINITY Internet connection wireless

I've also tried using an Ethernet connection,makes no difference.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have decided not to renew when current pass ends.

I can purchase day pass if needed.

another dissatisfied customerSmiley Sad

Anonymous User
Not applicable

They are quite happy taking your money. You are doing the right thing cancelling. It is the only way they will sit up and take notice

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

They are quite happy taking your money. You are doing the right thing cancelling. It is the only way they will sit up and take notice

If everyone cancelled they would close it down.  And then I would have to get a bin lid on the house.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Its poor because sky want you on there sat service, the question has been asked a millions times. It does not matter what hardware you are using, the stream is garbage and nothing will change that.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm watching Newcastle v Liverpool on the Premier League channel.

It's been freezing and then ffwd like when you click on X2.

Totally unacceptable

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tv quality really poor via now tv box but access to sky sports using now tv pass on my mobile phone is outstanding ? This poor quality has only been an issue recently
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I must say I've had no complaints thus far using a Smart box. The Grand Prix this morning was top quality.