cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where's the live chat facility?

I'm in the middle of a mont's sub and cancelled - been offered three months for £20 so clicked to take that up. However - no receipt via e-mail, nothing on my account. Want to chat to see if it's up and running; I don't wnat to do the proces again and find I've booked twice.

But no indication of where "chat" is. So no phone to ring, no chat box to ask....if no-one answers here you can shove Now, I'll do without.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

21 REPLIES 21
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Try this link for NowTV live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/sky-sports-day-week-month-pass

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks. Can Now explain why it's so difficult to find??

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

NowTV try to make their customers read the relevant help centre guide article before reaching the contact us button.

Suppose they are hoping that customers can resolve any issue by reading the relevant guide (if applicable) before contacting their live chat service.

Here a guide linked below about how to contact NowTV.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-contact-now-tv

BTW - Did live chat sort out your Sports Pass Promo Offer on your account ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So the plus side is it's a great deal and shows up the satellite service as being a rip-off for sports-only subscribers - especially when they pay extra for HD and the entertainment package they might not want; but on the negative side there's no reason to hide the chat - sure go throught he procedures first but after that make it easy to connect with a real person, huh? It's a concern that new customers might get extremely frustrated and turn away - I know I would; and even with offers Now Sports ain't cheap.

This is what it says....

Sky Sports Month Pass
Your offer starts in 26 days.
You've got a ticket to all 10 Sky Sports channels. Just £33.99 a month.

Offer starts on: 04 Sep 2017

Offer ends on: 03 Dec 2017

Your next payment is: £20.00

Due on: 04 Sep 2017

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you found that information by going to My Account and clicking on My Passes where it says the information below under your Sports Pass. Then that would mean that your £20 per month Sports Pass Promotional Offer has gone through and is accepted on your account Smiley Happy

This is what it says....

Sky Sports Month Pass
Your offer starts in 26 days.
You've got a ticket to all 10 Sky Sports channels. Just £33.99 a month.

Offer starts on: 04 Sep 2017

Offer ends on: 03 Dec 2017

Your next payment is: £20.00

Due on: 04 Sep 2017

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yaeh, done that looks OK. Cheers!

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @schnapps

Hey H

If you look on the black border at the bottom of this or any Now TV screen you'll see some small typed-set words and, counting from left to right, the fifth set of words says "Contact Us", then all you have to do is click those words and you will find Now TV's contact details.

Relatively simple but not intuitive.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just tried that and it doesn't,- not directly. Takes another couple of pages and eventually you will get there; 

help centre
account settings

how to contact customer care

go to the now tv help centre (back to start)

vouchers and offers

gettign started with Now

and finally....for more help on this topic contact us

*click contact us* = live chat...the Holy Grail! Do I get a prize for finding it??

That to me ins not "relatively simple" but a longwinded effort which many may give up on. Maybe that's the idea? Anyway, cheers for all the help, I hope I'm sorted; if the next month doesn't start and the money isn't taken I'll have to chat to make sure I don't miss out on the offer!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If the £20 Sports Offer is showing on My Account > My Passes, i would recommend taking a screen shot has proof just in case you need to speak to live chat in the future.