cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Watching abroad.

Can I watch sky sports day pass while in France?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello 🙂

Sorry to say but no, you can only stream in the UK. Also be aware, the use of VPN's is not allowed.

EDIT - You can now watch NOW TV on holiday within Europe. Please see our Help Article here for more information. 

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello 🙂

Sorry to say but no, you can only stream in the UK. Also be aware, the use of VPN's is not allowed.

EDIT - You can now watch NOW TV on holiday within Europe. Please see our Help Article here for more information. 

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The info on the link is saying you can watch Sports in France as long as you have watched in the uk before going to France

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That's a shame.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Netflix and Amazon will work.  And you could give Molotov a go https://www.molotov.tv/

Netflix gives you whatever they show in that country which was very handy when I used to go to France or Switzerland as I got a whole host of movies and shows not available in the UK (though some would be on Now TV!).

Amazon is a bit more limited with only certain shows streamable, but you can download in advance of your trip as you would with BBC iPlayer.

And if you haven't had a trial for either in the last 12 months then you can get a free month.  Though sign up when you are in the UK as it will direct you to the local site.

I don't know much about Molotov, but it may have some sports.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

NOW TV is very different to streaming, services such as Netflix and Amazon Video because it offer 'live' streaming of actual UK television channels...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:

NOW TV is very different to streaming, services such as Netflix and Amazon Video because it offer 'live' streaming of actual UK television channels...

Sure - but depending on what you want to watch such as football matches they are often available locally FTA.  In Ireland they had the 3pm kick offs as well.  beIN Sports has the Premier League these days in France.  Not sure how to get it online, but it was in my low budget IBIS hotel.