cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Voucher

I've been sent a free voucher because of the problems last week but the voucher code isn't recognised - what kind of cruel trick is this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Have you still got a Sports Pass saved on your account ?

Perhaps try a different internet browser when applying the voucher code when you go to My Account > My Passes on the Nowtv website.

If that doesn't work, then contact nowtv live chat on the link below and explain to them that you cannot apply the code given.

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Code-not-valid 

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just tried mine and it worked. Make sure your typing yours in right mate

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Copy and pasted it from email but I typed it in again carefully, twice - still not recognised.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Have you still got a Sports Pass saved on your account ?

Perhaps try a different internet browser when applying the voucher code when you go to My Account > My Passes on the Nowtv website.

If that doesn't work, then contact nowtv live chat on the link below and explain to them that you cannot apply the code given.

Legend 5
Legend 5

Also for passes make sure you put it in the month pass box not the week or day boxes.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem? I have tried everything and nothing works, I have no current pass to use what's going on!!!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I type in voucher code and it's says you are about to start a free 1 month sky sports pass when I click pay now it says sorry, it looks like the code voucher you've entered is invalid, try typing it again exactly how it appears on the voucher, how is that when it knew the voucher was a free sky sports month pass? Help me out please 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you are having trouble applying the voucher code then contact nowtv live chat on the link page below.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear your voucher isn't working I have emailed you directly about this

Sue

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have also been offered a Sports Pass as compensation for the trouble 10 days ago. The voucher code contained a four letter word beginning with "f" and ending with "k". I thought this a bit odd so asked Now TV's Contact Centre to confirm the offer was a genuine one. They cannot tell me as they say they do not have access to emails and have demanded a sight of the email I received.That was not my question - surely they can ask someone in Now TV whether the voucher offer is genuine.

The email with the voucher offer came from:  [email removed]  Can anyone tell me whether this is a genuine email address for Now TV?