Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Voucher not recognised (sky sports)

Two vouchers came with my box
Neither work.
Have checked both carefully and used all variables of ambiguous characters (e.g. I as lower case L or upper case i )
There is no expiry date on voucher so I have no idea why it is not accepting either.
12 REPLIES 12
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Vouchers are valid for up to 12 months from date of purchase of box. Make sure you are applying them into the right section on your My Account > My Passes page (eg day sports pass codes will only work in the Sports Day Pass section).

Best thing to do is go to

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/voucher-code-not-working

and choose the option for live chat who can check the code for you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks I'll give that a go
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I am guessing you are trying to apply the voucher codes by going to My Account > My Passes via the NowTV website using various different internet browsers ?

Have you tried applying the voucher code via the nowtv box by going to My Account in the nowtv App on the box ?

Also, i am sure you are aware of this, that you can only apply one code per a time and must use your first sports pass before apply the next pass on your account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes , tried both those methods.
Almost given up.
The vouchers are possibly more than a year old but that was not made clear at time of purchase.
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @schnapps @Andy

Hi Steve

This probably won't help but have you confirmed with Now TV's help chat that your vouchers have expired?

If your vouchers are now too old maybe help chat will help you out and replace them with valid, time limited, passes as a gesture of good will? 

If you don't ask you won't get.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You are not on your own.

The only reason we got Nowtv rather than Talktalk was so people could buy us vouchers for birthdays etc. We have £50 of weekly sports pass vouchers which were bought between July and September 2017 but despite the small print on the reverse stating they are valid for twelve months from date of purchase, Nowtv customer service say they are out-of-date and refuse to honour them.

We use to love Nowtv and tell all our friends how good it was but we now feel like another ''little man' conned by the big multi-million corporation.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Bob, I've emailed them so you never know.
Hopefully they will be seasonal about it 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I bought my son a Now TV Sky Sports pass from WH Smith in December 2017 and he tried to activate it yesterday only to receive a message Hmmm, we don't recognise that voucher.  Double, triple checked that entered correctly - it is not working.  I had to buy a new one as he wanted to watch Arsenal play yesterday!

I have tried to contact Now TV through Live Chat but no-one answers (I waited over one hour!).

What next?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. Did you make sure you were entering it into the correct Sports Pass section (eg Day or Week)?

It's possible the pass might not have been activated properly at the tills, which might need you to return to WH Smith. Live chat would normally be able to check for you, usually trying a different device and/or browser gets live chat to work, but if you're still having trouble try sending a message to the NOW TV Team instead. You can send the NOW TV Team a message from the Contact Us page

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

(expand the Anything Else section at the bottom for options)