cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Using Sky Sport monthly pass on Smart TV

Hi. Just bought a Sky Sports TV Monthly Pass from NOW.

Downloaded to PC and working fine.

Before purchasing the info said could be used on 4 devices.

Was intending to watch the Lions Match in the morning on my TV, but cannot get it.

I have Now TV on my TV and enterered my email and password in the Account section and was recognised,....but no indication that I am able to acces Sky Sports.

Feeling a bit agrieved as this was not clear before purchasing nor in the email received afterwards.

Any suggestions wouold be appreciated

Pat

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Giving up!!! Going to Rugby club to watch!!!!

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

The Panasonic Smart TV's don't offer the NowTV inbuilt App, so you would be fine with a nowtv box or stick if you have a spare HDMI port on your TV.

I also use a Panasonic Smart TV myself and have a nowtv box connected to the TV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for clearing that question for me. Where did you buy your box?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

The current nowtv smart box you can buy from various retailers such has Argos, Curry's, together with the main Supermarkets.

The cheapest i have seen the nowtv smart 4K box currently is £25 from B&M stores, or alternatively you can track down the older nowtv black box from Ebay or Amazon if you are looking for a cheaper nowtv box.

You should find that the nowtv stick is slighter cheaper than the 4K smart box, but some people have complained about poor wifi reception with the stick and if you go down the nowtv stick route then maybe look at a HDMI extender lead if the stick will be tight to either the back of your TV casing or close to a wall. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks. All good. I'm on the case.