cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Using Sky Sport monthly pass on Smart TV

Hi. Just bought a Sky Sports TV Monthly Pass from NOW.

Downloaded to PC and working fine.

Before purchasing the info said could be used on 4 devices.

Was intending to watch the Lions Match in the morning on my TV, but cannot get it.

I have Now TV on my TV and enterered my email and password in the Account section and was recognised,....but no indication that I am able to acces Sky Sports.

Feeling a bit agrieved as this was not clear before purchasing nor in the email received afterwards.

Any suggestions wouold be appreciated

Pat

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Giving up!!! Going to Rugby club to watch!!!!

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have done exactly the same, no joy. What to do?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just found out that as a BTTV Customer could have got it for about same price and been able to watch it on my TV.

Lack of support from NOW is pittiful.Great difficulty finding how to contact them.

I won't be staying!

Pat

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Match starting and sound is crap and picture keeps freezing!!!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Giving up!!! Going to Rugby club to watch!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also having same problem trying to watch AB's vs Lions. No way to access coverage. Totally miffed!! Tried to live chat but could only enter one character then insert cursor to next point to enter he next letter. What a mess, could not communicate. If I could ring you'd get an earfull. So far a total waste of money!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I turned off NOW and then on again. Working better now but picture keeps getting blurred 'waterty' Sticking with it instea of going out.

But not worth the miney!! Thogh match is excellent

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is it possible to use my Sky Sport monthly pass on a Smart TV?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you have a Samsung or LG smart TV with the inbuilt NowTV App, then yes you can use your nowtv sports pass on your television.

Please note a nowtv mobile sports pass is restricted to smartphones only.

Should you don't own the above Smart TV, then you will need some external nowtv playback device connected to your TV such has a NowTV box, Apple TV, Sony PS4, etc (see this help guide article linked below on what devices you can use with nowtv).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now-tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you.  If my smart TV (Panasonic) is not on the list of appropriate TV's, can I use a NowTv stick or box?

Thanks