cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to purchase sky movies weekly pass

Hi. I'm unable to purchase the weekly pass. I have checked my payment details and it's all correct. I have activated a weekly pass in the past very easily. However it won't allow me to do so this time.
It comes up with the following message,

"Sorry, we couldn't process your payment

Please wait a moment and try again".

Not sure what to do now,

Thanks
420 REPLIES 420
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just tweeted ..

@nowtvhelp @[voucher code removed] @NOWTV Sports day pass payment not being accepted whats going on, no updates on the NowTV forum..So much hype

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Fed up too. Tried numerous cards and everything declined. Not happy NOW
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Looks like I'll be streaming this one for free. Sorry nowtv, you had your chance.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's now 12.07 and I've been trying to get a pass for the last half an hour. Payment will not go through even though the card is valid and in date. What's going on NOW TV? It now says GIVE IT A MOMENT but when you try and re-submit payment (even with a different card) it still won't process 😡

Anonymous User
Not applicable
What a bloody joke.... Have a sky sports pass monthly... Not registering tried to buy it as a day pass, no joy!! 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Anonymous User
Not applicable

System overload. What happens when put two massive derbys on at the same time. Greedy Boys.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am trying to purchase the ticket and payment won't go through this is the same account t that you always take the money from?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here. Error code 4008.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Absolutely ridiculous. 

Thought this would be fast and easy but it has been far from it with NowTv not accepting a card which is perfectly fine with all details entered correctly and money in the account. 

big problem that needs sorting.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too...i just purchased a new box ...was looking forward to the simple use of it...and it won't accept my card....if this isn't sorted soon the ox is going back for a refund