cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to purchase sky movies weekly pass

Hi. I'm unable to purchase the weekly pass. I have checked my payment details and it's all correct. I have activated a weekly pass in the past very easily. However it won't allow me to do so this time.
It comes up with the following message,

"Sorry, we couldn't process your payment

Please wait a moment and try again".

Not sure what to do now,

Thanks
420 REPLIES 420
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Cyber attack ? Would be perfect timing
Anonymous User
Not applicable

We're aware of an issue that may be affecting some customers from making payments, buying new passes or updating Card details.

Our technical teams are looking into this issue right now and will work to get things back up and running as soon as possible.

We'll post more information here when we have an update. If you would like to be emailed when there is an update, click "Topic Options" at the top of this post, then "Subscribe".

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any updates yet?????????????????????????????????

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How on earth can this service be so sh**???

We want to buy the service which has been monopolised but can't get it to work.

How I wish another company would come by and provide decent service so we can all migrate to that.

Sort out your terrible payment system NOW!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Still a massive joke huge company like yours shouldn't be having these issues especially on a day like today are u gonna refund all customers the money back who can't watch the 2 big games today or will it be sorry it was a technical issue were keep your dough and u can't watch it absolute joke of a conpany
Anonymous User
Not applicable

can we access the football for free until you correct your error? It is not right that all these sports fans should miss the match due to your error

Anonymous User
Not applicable

the LEAST they can do is offer everyone who has tried  (multiple times in my case) to pay them to watch the biggest game of the season so far, a free day pass...this happened a few years ago when I started with NOW...last day of the season when MCFC won the league...system completely crashed...you'd think they would have anticipated the demand then....same thing now by the looks of things.

Got a free pass then.

Making do with BBC Radio Scotland for the timebeing...nowhere near the same..Smiley Mad Unhappy "Tic fan

Anonymous User
Not applicable

any updates would be useful sky/now tv. we re all waiting????

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This means I'll have to watch Dover v Forest Green on BT - oh the humanity!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I know its second half but try [removed] guys. Free streamung service from usa. Its like watch an old fifa game with the quality nit great but uf u can put up with that u can watch the 2nd half.