cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to purchase sky movies weekly pass

Hi. I'm unable to purchase the weekly pass. I have checked my payment details and it's all correct. I have activated a weekly pass in the past very easily. However it won't allow me to do so this time.
It comes up with the following message,

"Sorry, we couldn't process your payment

Please wait a moment and try again".

Not sure what to do now,

Thanks
420 REPLIES 420
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Been trying the past hour and no success. They knew there would be a rush and knew they should have been prepared - it is a disgrace they were not.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here, payment not processed, was kind of hoping I could watch the Manchester derby....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Will they reply to us?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having this problem. Every time I correct the card details the expiry date defaults to an incorrect month. I think this is the reason it isn't accepting my details but no matter what I try it reverts back to the incorrect details. Very frustrating as the kick off for the match I want to watch is in 40 minutes.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having this issue too

the manchester deby starts very soon!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This still isn't fixed. I am also unable to pay for a day pass.

People not able to give you money I would have thought would be a fairly high priority for you. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now I'm just getting a spinning wheel. 

Dodgy chinese steam or radio here I come...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exactly the same, it is not allowing purchase or when I change card details it defaults to January all the time!  What say you NOW TV.  The rugby is well into play now and the football starts in 7 mins.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Trying to create a new account to see if that works althought its frozen during submit.

Sorry...
There has been an issue with your sign up. Please contact our help team for more information.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep new accounts wont accept payment either

FIX THIS!!!! everyones gonna miss the big match.