cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to purchase sky movies weekly pass

Hi. I'm unable to purchase the weekly pass. I have checked my payment details and it's all correct. I have activated a weekly pass in the past very easily. However it won't allow me to do so this time.
It comes up with the following message,

"Sorry, we couldn't process your payment

Please wait a moment and try again".

Not sure what to do now,

Thanks
420 REPLIES 420
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I can not find a contact number this is shocking service I gotta say 👎👎👎 very unhappy
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Absolute farce!!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

having same problem. any solution?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah, this is daft -ahving to resort to posting on a messageboard to relay an error back to a company is ridiculous. Get it sorted out SKY!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here. Was looking forward to the game. Not able to purchase a pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have bought day pass, payment has gone through as i confirmed with the bank account and yet there is no day pass in "my passes". WTF. ITS DERBY DAY

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm currently sitting 88th in the queue for online chat to try and get this sorted 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Shocking 'service' - probably an uptake in customers today for obvious reasons. All the more reason for SKY to be on the ball.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

online chat support cant help either. told me that there were technical issues that are being looked into and they will email me when fixed!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV is owned by Sky - they have customers who pay for their services every month, its their problem - allow exisiting NOW TV customers to watch the damn channel for free until they can fix their own billing system.

Outrageous way to treat loyal customers.