cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to purchase sky movies weekly pass

Hi. I'm unable to purchase the weekly pass. I have checked my payment details and it's all correct. I have activated a weekly pass in the past very easily. However it won't allow me to do so this time.
It comes up with the following message,

"Sorry, we couldn't process your payment

Please wait a moment and try again".

Not sure what to do now,

Thanks
420 REPLIES 420
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Similarly can't get the day pass payment to work even though all details are correct etc. VERY ANNOYING AND DISAPPOINTING!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

gutted! first strike nowtv, really bad time to have service failure.

(on the flip side, looking at result at moment, might be for the best)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Gave up at 12:15, will watch the highlights tonight and now watch the Moto GP Qual live on BT Sport instead, £5 a month is a bargain compared to what Sky charge for live sports, I hope BT get more of the big footy games going forward.

Probably last time I'll bother with NOWTV Sports passes, luckily the Entertainment costs on NOWTV offer good value for money.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Wow, the biggest match of the season and I have to listen to 5 Live. Very poor service from NowTV. How much money have you lost today how many customers have you lost permanently. I dumped SKY some months ago I'm likely to dump this service as well.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why won't you take my money and provide a service? You must be losing out on 0'000's

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I don't think Now TV will lose any money as it seems your debit/credit card will still be deducted as mine has but the devices do not recognise an active pass. 

I hope Now TV will offer compensation to it's customers as they have taken money for a service which they are not providing. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Bought a day pass, tried watching the game and it won't let me! Keeps saying error code 59.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

First time positng on these forums, but feel the anger to do so now. Today of all uckin days they choose not to provide us with a service, how can you be so pathetically unprepared for something like this, just put the game on FREE for chirst sakes, surely from a business stand point that would make more sense because they're only going lose many more customers now. Day completely ruined thanks to this shambles. Managed (but relunctantly) to catch the game by alternate means. Expecting a free week sports pass as compensation at the very least otherwise cancelling EVERYTHING, movies and all. Would rather pay Virgin a bit more, at least their service is consistant. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Been trying to update card details for hours and buy a pass that probably wouldn't have worked anyway for a service that would probably been down too Meh 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Absolutely shocking service, what a joke! Better be sorted for the Chelsea game tomorrow!