cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to purchase sky movies weekly pass

Hi. I'm unable to purchase the weekly pass. I have checked my payment details and it's all correct. I have activated a weekly pass in the past very easily. However it won't allow me to do so this time.
It comes up with the following message,

"Sorry, we couldn't process your payment

Please wait a moment and try again".

Not sure what to do now,

Thanks
420 REPLIES 420
Anonymous User
Not applicable

****** nowtv ******

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been trying for an hour and a half to buy my pass and have given up. Won't accept my payment. Down load live player and watch for free. Shocking service NowTV
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would like confirmation that I haven't been charged for each time I have tried to buy a day pass today and it failed? Really disappointed about missing the game. I hope now tv do the right thing and issue some form of compensation? Free pass?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I have tried numerous times to pay for a weeks sports pass, but it continuously says error. I am unable to watch the football due to this. 

Is there anyone that can help me please? 

Thank you 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

As mentioned within the forums NOW TV Service Status area, there's currently an issue with the payments system. As stated here: Issues with Payments 10/09/2016

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Given they constantly take the **** out of city in their "Beckham" advert this is yet another stupendous mess up by Sky.

Listen to it on Radio 5 Live for free now, great, unbiased commentary.

#£10.99 saved.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

After today's fiasco if any of you subscribe to NowTV entertainment or Movies then follow this advice. Cancel your subscription. On the final step of cancelling NowTV offers you a big discount to stay. Now TV movies goes from being £9.99 per month to £3.99 per month for 4 months.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Bang on, that deffinitely works everytime.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

does this work on the entertainment pass?

@Anonymous User wrote:

After today's fiasco if any of you subscribe to NowTV entertainment or Movies then follow this advice. Cancel your subscription. On the final step of cancelling NowTV offers you a big discount to stay. Now TV movies goes from being £9.99 per month to £3.99 per month for 4 months.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

There isn't a standard offer that everyone gets. You might not get offered a discount at all, but there's no harm in trying - you can always cancel the cancellation if you don't get offered anything. 

Alternately if if you don't get offered a discount you can always buy gift cards and apply them to your account instead - available from Game (online and emailed immediately or in-store), Argos, Currys and PC World. Prices are

Entertainment - 3 months - £15
Entertainment - 5 months - £25
Movies - 2 months - £15
Movies - 3 months - £25
Sky Sports Week Pass - £10

Some people also like to buy the NOW TV boxes with bundles of entertainment or movies vouchers when they come on offer in places like Currys, Argos and Amazon and again the vouchers in those can be used by existing customers.

@Anonymous User wrote:

does this work on the entertainment pass?

@Anonymous User wrote: