cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to purchase sky movies weekly pass

Hi. I'm unable to purchase the weekly pass. I have checked my payment details and it's all correct. I have activated a weekly pass in the past very easily. However it won't allow me to do so this time.
It comes up with the following message,

"Sorry, we couldn't process your payment

Please wait a moment and try again".

Not sure what to do now,

Thanks
420 REPLIES 420
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How on earth can they not just make this a 'free' game as it's their fault the payment system isn't working!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
This is ridiculous biggest match of the season so far and this happens so annoying
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I'm cancelling subscription if not put on free soon.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO FIX THIS PROBLEM??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Well, think I'm gonna give up. Last time I use this shower of ###### service, disgusted at their customer service, live chat? Let's make it unavailable whilst we have a problem. While we're at it, let's not let the forums know what's happening other than a generic post. You are a bunch of incompetent idiots NOW.TV, last time I use this shifty piece of ######.

Ah, that was cathartic.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Subscription cancelled.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Entertainment Pass cancelled
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Listening on 5 live - better commentators.  Now TV not on radar for anything. 

They are trying to push a broadband TV package , just imagine  , poor service for everything TV, Phone,Internet. 

What a joke

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Come on NowTV - The customer service and handling of this issue is appauling. Don't fix the payment mechanism, fix the service and provide the service for FREE to all your customers today!

Lets see if you will put the customer first!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Such a joke!! Common sky/now tv sort it out!!!! Sky go not working either