cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to purchase sky movies weekly pass

Hi. I'm unable to purchase the weekly pass. I have checked my payment details and it's all correct. I have activated a weekly pass in the past very easily. However it won't allow me to do so this time.
It comes up with the following message,

"Sorry, we couldn't process your payment

Please wait a moment and try again".

Not sure what to do now,

Thanks
420 REPLIES 420
Anonymous User
Not applicable
3 mins Now TV. 3 mins before you lose a whole flotilla of customers...
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Waited all week to watch this game come to pay & it don't even work. I'm gonna go mad!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been trying since 11:45 to buy a Sky Sports pass at least several times on different devices. 

I used the "Live Chat" for assistance but surprisingly this was "unavailable" 

I notice my card has now been debited the amount  yet none of the devices seem to acknowledge the payment. 

I'm hoping this issue is resolved very quickly and my card is not charged numerous times. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

ONE WORD - COMPENSATION.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

yet more disgusting service by ******

Twice in a matter of a month you have ruined my sons day

aston villa v luton - bought a day pass - match unwatchable - now tv give nothing but excuses, took my money no refund.

and now today - me and my boy have been waiting days for this and now youve ruined that too. any gestures of good will?? no chance.

you're a ###### joke. try explaining to a very upset 8 year old as to why he cant watch the match

Anonymous User
Not applicable

100% agree. Disgraceful service - virtually no acknowledgement form them either.

Me and a group of lads have been gearing up for this all week to have it s**t on by them.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Do they want me to beg or something?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now missed kick off and plssed off is an under statement.

This appears in another post '

We're aware of an issue that may be affecting some customers from making payments, buying new passes or updating Card details.

Our technical teams are looking into this issue right now and will work to get things back up and running as soon as possible.

We'll post more information here when we have an update. If you would like to be emailed when there is an update, click "Topic Options" at the top of this post, then "Subscribe".

Communication is poor and they need to get organised for when it will be a busy day.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Has anyone got a link for the game?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What a joke biggest game of the year yet and I cant watch it legally