cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to contact NowTv as link in email does not work and of course No-Reply Address use

We’ve noticed you may have experienced an issue on Tuesday night watching Sky Sports on your NOW TV Box. This has now been resolved but appreciate it may have been frustrating, so we’ve refunded £6.99 of your Sky Sports Month Pass you were using in full. This should appear within your nominated payment account within 3 – 5 days. 

If you find you are still having a problem, please get in touch with us here

---------------

Have received no refund, and thelink above does not work for me (No-Reply email address !!!)

Best Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I will send you an email regarding this soon.

Thanks

Andy

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

NowTV can be contacted through email, live chat and this forum. The live chat and email contact methods can be found by going to the help site. The button to access the help site is located at the top right of the page. After clicking help click "help centre"

The email and live chat contact methods are accessed by finding the help article that best suits the issue you're having, you then scroll down to the bottom of that article and click contact us. Then you can choose to use either email or live chat.

If you can't find an article that suits your issue in the PC section you should find a "non-of the above" article and use the same process as described above. To contact now TV. Note the advice above assumes you are using a desktop PC, laptop PC or Mac (using one of these devices . To contact now TV is in fact recommended)

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User  try this :.
If you need to reach chat click the following link and then click the contact button at the bottom and finally select chat (8am to midnight) None of the above...

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I will send you an email regarding this soon.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now Sorted, Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please can you check why I am being billed two times every month, (below) one £6.99 then £9.99 my assumption was that I pay nothing the first month then £6.99 thereafter. from the below billing I am being charged £9 more every month and am upset by this. Can you check and remburst my charges

Also I have an issue with my password (which i have to change on every login), when logging in i have to reset my password or go through security to then change my password before accessing my account, can these two issues bebe looked at immediately because i did not subscribe to pay £15 a month and feel as if i have been conned

NOW TVSubscription Purchase (Auto-Renew): Entertainment Month Pass - NOWTV-ENTS£6.99CreditCard20th Jun 2016
NOW TVSubscription Purchase (Auto-Renew): Sky Movies Month Pass - Sky Movies Pass£9.99CreditCard20th Jun 2016
NOW TVSubscription Purchase (Auto-Renew): Sky Movies Month Pass - Sky Movies Pass£9.99CreditCard21st May 2016
NOW TVSubscription Purchase (Auto-Renew): Entertainment Month Pass - NOWTV-ENTS£6.99CreditCard20th May 2016
NOW TVSubscription Purchase (Auto-Renew): Entertainment Month Pass - NOWTV-ENTS£6.99CreditCard20th Apr 2016
NOW TVSubscription Purchase (Auto-Renew): Sky Movies Month Pass - Sky Movies Pass£9.99CreditCard20th Apr 2016
NOW TVSubscription Purchase (Auto-Renew): Sky Movies Month Pass - Sky Movies Pass£9.99CreditCard21st Mar 2016
NOW TVSubscription Purchase (Auto-Renew): Entertainment Month Pass - NOWTV-ENTS£6.99CreditCard20th Mar 2016
NOW TVSubscription Purchase (Auto-Renew): Entertainment Month Pass - NOWTV-ENTS£6.99CreditCard20th Feb 2016
NOW TVSubscription Purchase (Auto-Renew): Sky Movies Month Pass - Sky Movies Pass£9.99CreditCard20th Feb 2016

Regards

Ken 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi Ken,

It would appear that you or somebody else has activated an (£9.99) 'Movie' subscription ontop of the (£6.99) 'Entertainment' subscription on your account. Indeed, when you visit 'Recently Watched' do you see any purple underlined content? If you do, that means somebody has watched a 'Movie' Smiley Surprised

That being said, provided you have not viewed any 'Movie' content (which the NOW TV people will thoroughly check) you should be able to get some or all of your subscription payments returned to you by contacting a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility.

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

And just-so-everyone-knows: -

• Your NOW TV subscription(s) will run for its full duration, even if it's cancelled after the first day.
  • Your NOW TV subscription(s) will 'roll on' automatically if it's not cancelled prior to any 'free trial', 'voucher pass' or 'monthly' subscription expiring!
  • While the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s) the grey coloured 'Canel' button will not be accessible.
  • While the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s) the 'Apply Voucher' button will not be accessible.
  • New NOW TV voucher code passes can be added within the last month of your current NOW TV services expiry date. The new pass will commence only after your existing pass expires. So you don't lose-out on any days.
  • Setting up a payment PIN on your NOW TV account is advised. As it will be prevent others from purchasing additional NOW TV services without your consent!