cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Today's offer Sports Pass 20£ length?

There is an offer in NowTV's official website ending today which seems to provide two 1-month sports passes for 20£/month. However, the small print "Terms and Conditions" says it's only one 1-month pass.

My question is, is it 1 month or 2 months at 20£/month?

15 REPLIES 15
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I can't see the sports pass offer on the NowTV UK website, have you got a link that you can post on here ?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. The offer code is for one month of sports for £20 for new NOW TV customers without a sports pass, but you are right the promo image on the website is showing 2 months.

Screen Shot 2018-01-10 at 13.56.09.png

I'll tag the NOW TV Team to make sure this gets looked at asap. 

@Jason-C @Tony-D @Anonymous User can you get this checked out and corrected as appropriate? Ta

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy

Still can't find this sports pass offer on the NowTV website using both Microsoft Edge or the Fire Fox internet browser on my tablet.

Any chance you could tell me where to find this offer on the website ?

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. The offer code is for one month of sports for £20 for new NOW TV customers without a sports pass, but you are right the promo image on the website is showing 2 months.

Screen Shot 2018-01-10 at 13.56.09.png

I'll tag the NOW TV Team to make sure this gets looked at asap. 

@Jason-C @Tony-D @Anonymous User can you get this checked out and corrected as appropriate? Ta

Can't find it myself @schnapps but @Andy, i've got it raised off now an dhopefully it gets corrected asap.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Tony-D @schnapps It's an offer for new customers, found under http://www.nowtv.com/shop

The image shows 2 months but the code comes up with a one month offer.

As the offer is only valid today it really needs sorting asap.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Thanks @Andy for the link, why don't NowTV put this sports offer in the "Offers Section" of the NowTV website ?

If it wasn't for Andy link I would have never found this offer and i am sure other members looking for a sports pass deal would have also missed out Smiley Sad

Surely all offers should be in one place on the NowTV website homepage ?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps See what you mean, however for new customers visiting the website any route taken into buying a sports pass brings up the offer, so they can't miss it. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi my work mate got an offer texted to his phone saying he could get skysports for 20amnth upto march. Has anyone else been given this offer and he's not a new nowtv customer

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi will an offer be sent to me via email or text message? As I don't see why he's had this offer and I cant