cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

'There was an error streaming your video. Please wait a moment and try again.'

Have been watching Sky Sports using NOW TV on my PC with a day pass recently without any problems until today, it worked fine a couple of weeks ago on Chrome, but now I can't start the stream on any browser.

I've been trying since 4pm, and have now missed the entire first half of the match I activated the day pass to watch. I've tried both Chrome and Firefox, rebooted my whole system, everything, but still get the same message every time I try. No error code provided or anything, it just starts the stream loading screen and then closes abruptly with the same error message quoted in the thread title each time.

I've allowed Silverlight to run continually on each browser, and I have the most up to date version installed. This error has only occurred today, so cannot be to do with my PC set up, which has not changed, I haven't even applied any Windows updates since I last watched Sky Sports this way.

I'm not happy at all to have wasted a day pass and missed my match.

40 REPLIES 40
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also, why don't you make aware people that this may hapen?

And the sggested link for solving the problem (http://web.sldrm.video.msn.com/d1/sldrm.html.) does not work.

This seems like a joke.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

its happening to me too... i just dont think people are looking for community boards when they trying to watch the game!!

not good iether that they dont give you a hint or error code of whta the problem is... just go to help!!? makes no sense!

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hello,

First things first... What's the make and model number of the device(s) you're using to access and play NOW TV content?
[ie: a NOW TV 'black' box, a NOW TV 'white' box or a NOW TV 'Smart' box. Or a 'Games Console' of some type, a 'Set Top Box' of some type, a 'Smartphone' of some type, a 'Tablet' of some type, a 'Windows PC', a 'Mac' computer or another type of device]

If you are using a computer, what's the operating system version?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same happening here what a discreace you havent fixed it yet

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also having this issue so irritating i was looking forward to watching a program that i now can't thanks for the rubbish service and no solutions

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch, sorry to hear you're having issues with the box. Can you try a hard reset of the box please see how you get on. Also try rebooting the router if this does not work. 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue - troubleshooted, uninstalled, reinstalled, nothing works ! Different browsers, changed settings, clicked where i've been instructed to click. What more can be done ? I've paid for a week's pass to watch the football. I've already missed one game, so that's half of the weekend up the swannee. There's a big game tomorrow at 2pm. Can somebody suggest a fix that might work before then pls ? If not i'd rather like my money back right now. I've wasted an hour of my life already i'm not going to get back. Looking at the responses already on this thread it doesn't look hopeful does it ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anybody going to reply to this ? Or at the very least can you refund my money ? Anyone ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

We have sent you an email and currently waiting for your reply.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've got this same issue.  Has a fix been identified yet?  Irritated that I can't access this service on my laptop any more.  Other devices are fine but my laptop, the main device I use when I'm away each week with work, gets this same message now and I cannot watch anything.