cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Evian Championship

As a NOWTV ONLINE viewer - do I have access to the RED Button to which this Women's MAJOR has now been relegated to for a couple of hours in favour of the KLM ???

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Unfortunatley we don't offer the Red Button feature.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your speedy response.  I have a couple more questions please:

1.  Why has a Women's Major been relegated to Red Button in favour of a Men's regular tour event?

2.  To whom do I direct a complaint regarding this?

3.  Will the Red Button be made available to online users like myself anytime in the future?

I pay my subs to NOWTV sports primarily to watch Women's Golf, which is currently only the Major's....but if my viewing is distrupted, I ask you, what is the point of me paying a subscription?  You must appreciate my frustration.  

Regards

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky would assign the sports to the channels directly. Some sports can be on two seperate channels at the same time as Sky customers can buy channels based on what they watch and so different sports would show up on the Main Event channel as this shows the best of the sport on that day. We hope to have Red Button available in the future however this has not yet been confirmed. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused however scheduling is out of our contol.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks again for your response. 

Who do I direct my complaint to at Sky re the scheduling, although this feels more than just a scheduling issue?

When selling your Sky Sports package - do you make it absolutely clear that Red Button is not available?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for getting back to us @Anonymous User

it is stated on this help article https://help.nowtv.com/article/sky-sports-day-week-month-pass from our website which provides information on our Sports pass and what you can Get/Do.

To make a complaint regarding this we're not sure who you would need to speak with as content on the Sky Sports channels can change last minute. You can view an up to date Guide via our website here http://watch.nowtv.com/sports/listings it does  appear that the Evian Championship is on both Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Golf, Can you advise at which Time did it switch to the Red Button or is it due to Switch to the Red Button later this evening?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the info.

Was switched to Red Button at 2.30pm and is apparently going to be switched to Red Button tomorrow afternoon too!!!!  It's the weekend of a Major - ridiculous to be put on Red Button!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Another point, what is the justification for not giving access to the Red Button for those of us paying £33 per month for SkySports??  Is it technically difficult to deliver?  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports have now stopped broadcasting at 1pm Sat - and the Evian will only now be available on the Red Button from 2.30pm.  So poor.  What is the justification for not showing this women's major on the main channel, instead showing a men's regular tournament?  Simply appalling.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why is the mens golf from Holland on two seperate sky channnels and yet we can't watch

the ladies golf. Surely they could use one of these channels for the ladies when we can't

watch on now tv on the red button.

Perhaps you could ask sky why.