cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

T20 Cricket Thursday + Friday

Will I be able to watch the domestic T20 games advertised on sky cricket channel as they clash with the England v WI test also advertised on this channel?

Will this be a red button option for satellite subscribers only?  If so I will be very disappointed

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Will I be able to watch the domestic T20 games advertised on sky cricket channel as they clash with the England v WI test also advertised on this channel?

Will this be a red button option for satellite subscribers only?  If so I will be very disappointed

Hi @Anonymous User 

After looking at Sky sports website http://www.skysports.com/watch/cricket-on-sky it outlines all the matches and what channel they will be aired on. 

Thursday 17th august 

England v West Indies Test Series 2017, Sky Sports Cricket (13:00), Sky Sports Main Event (13:30)

Yorkshire Vikings v Northamptonshire Steelbacks Cricket  English Domestic NatWest T20 Blast 2017, Sky Sports Cricket (18:30)

Due to the times and channels they are showing they dont seem to be clashing so you will be able to watch them both 🙂 

We hope this helps Smiley Wink

Thanks Kymberly Smiley Very Happy (From The Now TV Team) 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

As the test match wont finish until 2130 ish I cant see them cutting away from it to go to a domestic T20 game 3hrs before the end.

Please can you tell me how I can get a response from the sports people on the Now TV team to explain how I will be able to watch the T20.

Thank you

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Today's T20 is broadcasting on Sky Sports Mix